Stewart Honored to be Coaching Dayton's Youth

rapayne

Thank you. I think the best part, the most telling part is that about the injuries to Hill and Ploch.

Fans in the stands and out make outrageous comments about why didn't that guy play or "he should have played that quarterback" and had no clue that an injury was calling the shots and not any coach.

Turns out that Hill does have an injury and the blow to Ploch's shoulder almost had him in tears and ANYONE who knows of that young man's toughness has to know it would have dibilitated anybody else. Me thinks we don't need to jump to conclusions until and unless we have all the facts.

Come on jiggs don't do that..If you would of been at the Dayton/Brenham  game you should of heard the majority of the fans bashing Stewart after the game for his play calling..Still today at work the people from Dayton were still bashing Stewart even 2 players Dad were still hot...Said the article's writer stays up Stewart you no what..Nothing but spin control.....

I can assure there is no reason to bash him at work.  He will be more than happy to meet with the 2 dads and discuss anything they would like to talk about.  But I bet you they hide at work in the coffee room and grip, to scared to man up and make a visit and talk to his face.  Typical water cooler fans. 

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="727358" timestamp="1260414347"]
Come on jiggs don't do that..If you would of been at the Dayton/Brenham  game you should of heard the majority of the fans bashing Stewart after the game for his play calling..Still today at work the people from Dayton were still bashing Stewart even 2 players Dad were still hot...Said the article's writer stays up Stewart you no what..Nothing but spin control.....
[/quote]

I want all of you to remember some things when you make your loud/ screaming comments in the stands.  How would you like it if someone came to your job, stood over YOUR shoulder and screamed YOU suck ect.  And to boot your wife and kids were either very close by or at least within earshot. I have a feeling you guys who bash coaches wouldn't handle that with the dignity and class that many coaches (not to mention their spouses) do.  Also, I want to thank Mr. George for giving a coach an forum to address a game and a comunity.  It's pretty rare that in this day and age we can have a media outlet that gives the coach an honest voice.  Support the boys on the field and have some class guys.

[quote name="GigemDoc" post="727475" timestamp="1260453381"]
I want all of you to remember some things when you make your loud/ screaming comments in the stands.  How would you like it if someone came to your job, stood over YOUR shoulder and screamed YOU suck ect.  And to boot your wife and kids were either very close by or at least within earshot. I have a feeling you guys who bash coaches wouldn't handle that with the dignity and class that many coaches (not to mention their spouses) do.  Also, I want to thank Mr. George for giving a coach an forum to address a game and a comunity.  It's pretty rare that in this day and age we can have a media outlet that gives the coach an honest voice.  Support the boys on the field and have some class guys.
[/quote]

Good post.

[quote name="jiggs" post="727333" timestamp="1260411904"]
Wow, what a great article.  I'll think I'll go puke and cancel my subscription.  Or use the old magazines the same as I use the Chronicle or the Baytown Sun, as outhouse paper at the deer lease.
[/quote]

WOW!!! Really? Well I really hope you decide to continue reading TXHSAS instead of puking on it or whatever, afterall we are working hard to give all of the kids in every sports venue a chance to be heard and also delve deeper and give the coaches a chance to talk and give their two cents.

[quote name="jiggs" post="727333" timestamp="1260411904"]
Wow, what a great article.  I'll think I'll go puke and cancel my subscription.  Or use the old magazines the same as I use the Chronicle or the Baytown Sun, as outhouse paper at the deer lease.
[/quote][quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=63536.msg727358#msg727358 date=1260414347]
[/quote]

I really don't think we should worry about want these two idiots do anyway. I doubt they have a subscription anyway, they probablly could'nt read if they did. Jiggs, I don't think you or your lover (bigdaddyblue) would make a pimple on Stewart's a$$. You guys like to call out kids and jump on any thread that has anything about Dayton on it. Crosby had a good year so enjoy it while it lasts and stop being so jealous of Dayton. So you two go to your deerlease and drink wine coolers and do whatever it is ladies like yall do, just make sure you use protection.

Coach Stewart is all about CLASS and the kids.Had a great conversation w/him for 30 min.this evening.What a great man.He is currently helping-guiding and being not just any old coach but is helping take care of a couple of soph.kids without homes @ present.I ask him if I could help in any way to let me know.Thought maybe some of us could get together some Christmas cheer to help out.PM Me if you want to do something.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami