Deweyville At EC.SETXsports Game Of The Week

pirate33

Guest ECBucFan

Regardless of the outcome, I invite all DV fans (and anyone else reading this) to enjoy the Texas Rice Festival before or after the game. It goes on quite late, so there is ample time to enjoy afterwards.

I hope EC is well rested (and healed up a bit). We will need our helments buckled up tight! :D

Welcome to Winnie, DV. :D

This will be good football game to see. I think it will be a very physical game. After seeing both teams play, I'll have to give the edge to EC. While playing bigger opponents and winning the Bucs didn't get alot of penalties. The Pirates will have to play a very good mental football game to keep Officials from droping their flags on the field. If either team looses their cool on the field during this game, it could really cost them.

Good Luck Bucs & Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah!!!!!! and after the game get over to the Rice Festival and buy a Crab Ball. Its been 2 years sense you had your last one!!!!!!!

Go Cardinals!!!!!!

Big Red there is no need to talk so negative about Deweyville Pirates. Can't u just say you're for EC without talking negative about the Pirates? The players didn't make the schedule. Let old dogs lie. I think this will be a close game. It can go either way, depending on penalties and injuries. Even though we are the smallest school in our district, we have young men that play with alot of heart and determination, as do alot of the teams do on Friday night. That's what it's all about. Go out and play your heart out and leave everything you got on the field and hopefully it will be enough to end up with a win. But true fans support their team no matter what. Because no one walks on the field planning to lose. Good Luck Pirates!!! BE RELENTLESS!!!!!!!

Guest ECBucFan

Deweyville 42

East Chambers 18

Wow. :shock: More than doubled up on EC, at EC's home field. :shock:

I hope we can at least be competetive with you guys....

Hey no smack talking here, just FACTS......I never said anything about the players either. Are you a little sensitive here??? I think EC has a way better team than DV. Thats my opinion. Take or leave it. EC wins. Friday we will know for sure. The level of competition whether you want to admit it or not for you as a DV fan just jumped up about 10 notches this week. Get ready.

I do agree it is going to be one hard hitting game. EC will finally be playing a team that goes both ways like we do. The better conditioned, and the team that has the least flags is going to come out on top. EC wil be the one . Good luck to Deweyville this year and thru the palyoffs. Good luck to dem Bucs, keep playing like you have we are very proud of you. We will follow you all the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn