1. 1. Who goes to the playoffs?

• Bridge City
    • Hamshire-Fannett
    • Hardin-Jefferson
    • Orangefield
    • Silsbee
    • West Orange-Stark

[quote name="bleed orange" post="742430" timestamp="1263262593"]
AAW, I think you need to say you are sorry because in reality you are the one that is clueless about volleyball and you know it. Just like I am. Except for the paint drying thing. ;D ;D
[/quote]

Wrong Bleed. I have won many beach volleyball titles in my lifetime.

My childhood heroes were Sinjin Smith and Karch Kiraly.

But if an apology is needed, I am willing to accept one from Rizon and excoach. ;D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="742448" timestamp="1263264561"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=63531.msg742430#msg742430 date=1263262593]
AAW, I think you need to say you are sorry because in reality you are the one that is clueless about volleyball and you know it. Just like I am. Except for the paint drying thing. ;D ;D
[/quote]

But if an apology is needed, I am willing to accept one from Rizon and excoach. ;D
[/quote]

There is no hope for you. ;D ;D Young people don't even remember those guys.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Red Pepper" post="741805" timestamp="1263158958"]
  I keep looking at this post hoping to see more on 3A predictions only to see trivial feuding between members.

Found on the forum guides that members 1) shouldn't make abusive comments about others 2) should stay on the subject at all times and 3) shouldn't abuse the administrators.  I will assume it also means that the Administrators shouldn't abuse the rest of us.

I have noticed that some continue trying to get members back on the subject with very little success.

Here's hoping that newer members like myself, more experienced members & administrators will be more tolorant of others and make most of their comments to the subject at hand (21-3A Predictions (2010).

[/quote]

I don't see a prediction anywhere. So your comments are like everyone elses who did not predict. ::)

[quote name="bleed orange" post="742470" timestamp="1263266453"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63531.msg742448#msg742448 date=1263264561]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=63531.msg742430#msg742430 date=1263262593]
[/quote]

[/quote]

There is no hope for you. ;D ;D Young people don't even remember those guys.
[/quote]

Oh, there is always hope, Bleed. I believe that one day Rizon and excoach will come to their senses. ;) ;D

[quote name="exvolleycoach" post="741706" timestamp="1263141530"]
Silsbee lost a good setter and when she was ON, a great middle. (Both which are very hard spots to fill)  And also AAW rumor has it that Coach Leech may be on leave come 2 a days. 
[/quote]

Silsbee has a young setter who has learned from some great former SHS setters. And as for MB i think we all know they will be okay in that area. Ex Coach, you obviously have no real knowledge of SHS Volleyball, seeing how you can't manage to spell their coach's name correctly.. It's Leach by the way. The fact that you are making assumptions on subjects that you know nothing about proves why you are an EX coach. Enjoy your retirement. Go read the paper and leave the threads to us youngins. :)

..... Did you forget your predictions?  Bobcat why is everyone having such a hard time with this thread. Unbelievable.

I think this is an exciting race and will go down to the last week of District play.  I predict that HJ and WOS will improve a lot this year and could surprise some teams that are having an off night!  But it will be a fight til the end for HF, OF, BC and Silsbee.  Good Luck Ladies.

I know you can't project sub-varsity wins into future varisity wins, but.........HJ J.V. certainly left some teams wondering "where the heck did those girls come from?"  I'll hold off from bold predictions for now, but the future is looking brighter for HJ teams.
I just wish they had more girls come out.....baby steps.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder