• Silsbee
    • West Orange-Stark

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="tjcfan08" post="739306" timestamp="1262793384"]
Rizon i like your post.....but then i like VOLLEYBALL.....you have alot of knowledge for the game and I enjoy reading your predictions!!!!  We can't help it if Aggie was DOMINATED this past year now can we.......and Bleed I am amazed at your knowledge of this game, actually i like seeing that you are even interested in this site......but really watching paint dry.. ;)

But all kidding aside, how can you prediction a bunch of teenage GIRLS......you think you have it figured out and then one of them breaks a nail, geez...unbelievable.....i have noticed that alot of girls are becoming more interested in this sport and that's what really makes it fun to watch.....Lets see last year i predicted the order would be Silsbee, Hamshire, BC, Orangefield......i know, i know, i didn't do very good at all.....so now lets see if i can do any better this year, i'm going to say the top 2 teams will be Orangefield and BC and at any given time Silsbee and HF can take over.....Looking forward to next year already.....

Rizon what would you say if we were able to put together the top girls in our District and go take down some of those Houston teams next year.....We'd have to have the top players, a good coach and for sure a gym.......can you see anything like that happening in the future.....I know i can get you a few ;)!!!!!
[/quote]

Not bad for a rookie. The reason more girls are playing volleyball is because there is no exercise involved. ;) ;)

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="tjcfan08" post="739463" timestamp="1262808557"]
It might be more exercise than you do, brother!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

That's hard!!!!! Starting to feel your oats uh. ;D ;D

H-F should def be competing for the 1st or 2nd spot Coach Peltier is one of the best coaches around and will have these girls ready to play Ciara Guillhas Kay Kay Villemez and Ronnee Piggott are 3 really good players coming back and Kristen Crawford and Brooks Livingston should come in and really help out the Lady Horns

tjcfan08...I've been waiting to see if you. It's nice to have another volleyball person around. Are you talking about forming a club team with the top players from each school? Pros and Cons if that happened. HFfan5...I agree with you. And I always like to see HF do well because I think Coach Peltier is a very classy coach. Perhaps the classiest around here imo. Let's face it...the top four teams can beat up on each other next year just like this year, but HF and Silsbee have more holes to fill than BC and OF and that's why I put BC and OF 1 and 2. Four teams battling for 3 spots once again...watch out for that middle HF had playing on JV too. She could play.

YES, Rizon - Maybe you need to start another thread on this....not sure if next years predictions is where you want to talk about it....They don't mind competing together in other sports what makes Volleyball any different.....It is expensive and some people don't understand that part of it....i can play basketball/softball for 75.00 sign up fee, why is volleyball going to cost 1,500.00....You got to love it !!!  If the Golden Triangle would support this it would be awesome....Volleyball is an awesome sport, takes much more skill than ole Bleed thinks it does.....wet paint dry, whatever....and no action on the basketball page, unbelievable!!!!! ;)

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="tjcfan08" post="739972" timestamp="1262893681"]
YES, Rizon - Maybe you need to start another thread on this....not sure if next years predictions is where you want to talk about it....They don't mind competing together in other sports what makes Volleyball any different.....It is expensive and some people don't understand that part of it....i can play basketball/softball for 75.00 sign up fee, why is volleyball going to cost 1,500.00....You got to love it !!!  If the Golden Triangle would support this it would be awesome....Volleyball is an awesome sport, takes much more skill than ole Bleed thinks it does.....wet paint dry, whatever....and no action on the basketball page, unbelievable!!!!! ;)
[/quote]

I said nothing about skill. I know there is skill in volleyball just like any other sport. There is "running" in basketball. There is none in volleyball. I know, I know what do I know about running? Well I use too. ;D ;D :P

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="740012" timestamp="1262895623"]
I find watching a girls volleyball game to be on par with watching a girls basketball game.

I used to hate watching girls basketball. All that happened was tie ball, traveling, and foul. ;D

It has improved a little over the years.
[/quote]

In order to appreciate most girl sports you have to have a kid playing. For a man anyway. There is the exception of course. I will say this, I enjoyed coaching girls more than boys for the simple fact that they are meaner and more coachable until boys come into the picture.

AAW thank you for making it clear that you not only have no knowledge of the game of volleyball but of anything.  Rizon....you on the other hand seem like a very intelligent man.  As an ex volleyball player/coach from this area and an avid 3A fan I would like to say that 3A this next season shall be very interesting.  My vote would be with rizon I would put BC and OF at the top followed by HF.  Silsbee lost a good setter and when she was ON, a great middle. (Both which are very hard spots to fill)  And also AAW rumor has it that Coach Leech may be on leave come 2 a days.  HF lost a lot of key players but Coach P.  is great at what she does and when people assume she has nothing to work with she somehow creates a district champ team.  BC and OF are returning the same teams minus one or two key players.  If I do recall both teams had girls on there J.V. squads that can fill in the shoes of those spots.  Little FYI how do I know all of this being an ex coach.....From scouting, Yes I said it scouting in volleyball.  Rizon is a very knowledgable man.  AAW if you want to continue showing your stupidity please keep commenting on his post as you have been it is obvious you have nothing better to do.  Of course when the next volleyball season comes along I am sure you will be "watching paint dry" with Bleed. ;)

exvolleyballcoach is clueless too. No wonder this person is an excoach. ;)

First post and calling me out. Must be Rizon's wife or husband. ;)

You don't have to know a lot about volleyball (which isn't the case with me ;D) to know more than Rizon and this excoach person. ;D

"Scouting?? We don't need no stinking scouting."

"Are you scouting?"
"There's no scouting in volleyball"

I keep looking at this post hoping to see more on 3A predictions only to see trivial feuding between members.

Found on the forum guides that members 1) shouldn't make abusive comments about others 2) should stay on the subject at all times and 3) shouldn't abuse the administrators.  I will assume it also means that the Administrators shouldn't abuse the rest of us.

I have noticed that some continue trying to get members back on the subject with very little success.

Here's hoping that newer members like myself, more experienced members & administrators will be more tolorant of others and make most of their comments to the subject at hand (21-3A Predictions (2010).

Guest bleed orange
Look guys it is all in fun. If we would have stayed on the subject this thread would have been dead a long time ago. AAW is just trying to stir the pot. If you don't have thick skin then don't get on here. Nothing has been said that is really bad. I will get back on subject. Volleyball is the most aggravating sport I have ever watched. A team can look so awesome on one end of the court then they switch sides and look like they never played before. I call that the " Brain Fart Syndrome". In order to be a top team in the state of Texas you have to play consistant most of the time. I don't see that out of the 21 3A teams. Not yet anyway. I know some teams in the area have a history of doing well at the state level in volleyball but that was a long, long time ago.  Can anyone remember when was the last time a local team made it to the state tournament? I can't.
To me, Orangefield has the best young talent coming up. But they have to shake the brain farting and the drama. There is always drama in girls sports. Girls period!!!!!!! So I say Orangefield will win it, BC second and silsbee third. Go ahead call me a homer but I am not really being one. You guys know that Orangefield has some talent coming up.

Aggies, it's simple...you don't know me. I don't think you should say one thing about my wife. I know you were joking by saying exvolleyball coach must be my wife, but the reference you were making it in was a negative sense. You shouldn't say one thing about my family and you have attacked me on here...it's enough. You don't know me so you can't do it in fun until you know me. So it needs to end.

No No AAW I am not married to Rizon nor do I know who he/she is.....but it is obvious to me that you are not married at all because normally when someone ask you to stop you do.....guessing you must be a lonely person that has nothing better to do and nobody to aggitate so you do it on here.  Lets stick to the volleyball predictions shall we.

1. BC/OF
3. Ham Fan

in this order because it is obvious these teams know how to make adjustments, have returning talent, and have coaches that know how to scout  ;)

Guest bleed orange
AAW, I think you need to say you are sorry because in reality you are the one that is clueless about volleyball and you know it. Just like I am. Except for the paint drying thing. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder