Central @ Silsbee predictions

Guest ST4life

Like I said, we have to use our quickness.  And when those open shots are there, take them.  Also, we have to come out agressive on defense for the whole game, not turn it on in the 4th period.  We have to make the Tigers earn everything they get.  And believe, they will get theirs. 

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="724991" timestamp="1260113826"]
Both Hill and Harris will be ready for Tuesday's game against Central.

Silsbee is improving each game with other players beginning to step up their games. JJ really looked good against New Waverly, particularly on defense. He shut down their leading scorer in the second half.

Silsbee takes this one.

Silsbee  65
Central  56
[/quote]

Wow! I wasn't too far off this prediction. Final was 68-57 Silsbee. ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="725009" timestamp="1260115630"]
[b]I see Silsbee's inside game being the difference in this one. Stallworth, Thomas and Jones will crash the offensive boards and enable the Tigers to get multiple shots on the offensive end. Thomas and Jones, Silsbee's version of the twin towers, will block and alter shots on the defensive end.[/b]

Central was able to handle the press from HJ but Silsbee will not only press but defend much better in the half court because of their length.
[/quote]

This may have been an understatement. Avory Thomas had 10 block shots and the Tigers as a team had 15 block shots. Also, Silsbee out rebounded the smaller Jags by 16 boards with Silsbee's D.C. Stallworth grabbing 17 rebounds himself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124