Traitors

Snooks

You pencil pushers done left this here Football place and gone on. I guess you thank now you a hoops man. Well golly gee its still football season and aint nobody cept dem boys still at it punchin dem tpewriter keys. You boys get out dem gyms and find yoself a cornfed mamma and go to dem games and let dem boys no u be backinenum. Hoops for dem yellow bellies dont wont to tacle anyhows.
Dem cheerleders be hollirin in da snow least you can do is be in dem stands say in rah rah teem.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Snooks" post="723967" timestamp="1259983337"]
You pencil pushers done left this here Football place and gone on. I guess you thank now you a hoops man. Well golly gee its still football season and aint nobody cept dem boys still at it punchin dem tpewriter keys. You boys get out dem gyms and find yoself a cornfed mamma and go to dem games and let dem boys no u be backinenum. Hoops for dem yellow bellies dont wont to tacle anyhows.
Dem cheerleders be hollirin in da snow least you can do is be in dem stands say in rah rah teem.
[/quote]

I'm almost 72 years old - which. alone, doesn't qualify me for much, except that I've been around.  Having been around, 
I guarantee you that this person is unbalanced.

[/quote]

Now I could be wrong but, I think this might be the 1st time [u][b]ever[/b][/u] that "pencil pushers" and "cornfed mamma" are mentioned in the same post or maybe even thread. :-\  No wait a minute! Maybe patitan said that once :D

One more thing! Do [u][b]Not[/b][/u] use Spell Check when posting on a Snooks quote. H*ll it took me 3 hours to click through the post!!!

[/quote]
calm down boomhower

Guest ~old_wildcat~
I think everyone is reading 'snooks' wrong....Think about it..It takes a smart man to butcher up the english language this bad...In fact it may be considered an art form.... ;D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="724030" timestamp="1260013945"]
Might be worse to read what an overly educated, self important individual posted that thinks he [i]has[/i] to read everything posted.
[/quote]

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be "overly educated", but thanks for thinking so.

[quote name="bronco1" post="724078" timestamp="1260029584"]
[quote author=Englebert link=topic=63387.msg724026#msg724026 date=1260000912]
Find a garbage can for his posts. The only thing worse than hearing incomprehensible slang, is trying to read it.
[/quote]

Hey, Humperdink go find the fine art forum!
[/quote]

Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="724148" timestamp="1260042227"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=63387.msg724078#msg724078 date=1260029584]
[quote author=Englebert link=topic=63387.msg724026#msg724026 date=1260000912]
Find a garbage can for his posts. The only thing worse than hearing incomprehensible slang, is trying to read it.
[/quote]

Hey, Humperdink go find the fine art forum!
[/quote]

Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I spit soda on my screen everytime I read this dang thread......was feeling kinda worn down and dragging this Monday evening and ran across this thread and thought.....now that is one of my all time favorites, I need to read it again.....I am glad I did  ;D  much better Monday evening now  ;D

[quote name="Keyser Soze" post="724065" timestamp="1260027557"]
[quote author=Snooks link=topic=63387.msg723967#msg723967 date=1259983337]
[/quote]

Now I could be wrong but, I think this might be the 1st time [u][b]ever[/b][/u] that "pencil pushers" and "cornfed mamma" are mentioned in the same post or maybe even thread. :-\  No wait a minute! Maybe patitan said that once :D

One more thing! Do [u][b]Not[/b][/u] use Spell Check when posting on a Snooks quote. H*ll it took me 3 hours to click through the post!!!
[/quote]

Now that was an absolute hilarious response.  LMAO!  The PATITAN reference was priceless.  Gee, I really don't miss that guy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23