Any NEW excuses???

PNG Proud

For the whoopin' that PNG handed Blowzen tonight? Please don't use the old ones like "The refs cheated" or "PNG's clock malfunctioned". Let's hear something original this year, o.k. fellas?

BTW, if the ref excuse could be used, PNG would have all rights this year. The refs were KILLIN' us w/ those bogus pass interferance calls.

The QB is an outstanding athelete. Too bad he has no support to speak of.

You cant really call it an excuse cause i mean, look at the situation, it really happened, its not like the past years where Ozen fans said it was the refs or w/e else they came up with you know. I mean dont get me wrong i think PNG wins regardless but they was without ALOT of KEY players tonight.

With the exception of possibly an injury (must be bad since they just had a bye week) there is absolutely no excuses Ozen can use. Kids should keep their grades up and the coaching staff needs to monitor the situation better if this is a problem. Ozen has defintely underperformed thus far this season. PNG is playing well. I'm glad to see my Tigers put up a better fight.

Ozen lost their edge when they came into P.A. thinking they was a school from big bad BMT (alot of trash talking on other boards was going on by the way)

So since they got their rears handed to them in that first half they havent been the same since....people might say well they came back , no, the PAM offense stop playing thats why they did. I think this lost really lowers their morale now I only see them winning one district game---vs LC-M, well maybe 2---LCM and Lumberton.

I dont know this could really piss them off and they could take it out on the rest of the district' date=' because they are 0-4 for now and 0-4 with the NDNS[/quote']The way Clayton is gonna have them practicing next week, oh yes, they will be more than pissed off. lol :lol:

True, but what was also interesting was how Clayton was saying (in the PA News) that he looks at West Brook and sees kids that he should be coaching. What's comical about it is that 2 yrs. ago, look at how many kids (mostly star atheletes) defected from WB to play at Blowzen, but you didn't see the OHS coach sending them back did you? In fact OHS was conceived (IMO) by BISD to a tailored school (if you will) that could produce a serious run for the state title. But now that it's obvious that it's not going to happen, students are migrating to a school that provides a better chance for that to happen...West Brook.

I am just wondering what the BMT supt. is saying on those weekend "phone visits" to the Ozen coaches. Make no mistake he wants Ozen to be the top school athletically in Beaumont. I have worked with former Ozen coaches who dreaded the weekend calls. I remember when that rinky dink club in East Texas called Newton put it to Ozen...... :shock:

It's interesting how Ozen' date=' a magnet school with many advantages, is now the third best team in Beaumont.[/quote']

From what I have heard, the emphasis is placed more on basketball than on football. I heard they don't even have a Football Athletic period.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83