TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

One 4A team left playing...
Who will win and what will the final score be???
the prediction is at...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

ENJOY!!!
PASTED BELOW IS TRAVEL INFORMATION FOR SATURDAY...
[size=16pt][b]TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS
QUARTER FINALS[/b][/size]
Once again the Broncos of Dayton reign supreme east of Houston. For the third straight year the Broncos are playing for the Region III championship. This year they get a rematch against a Brenham team that has just finished knocking out two state ranked teams.

[b]4A PLAYOFFS AREA
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5
Dayton Broncos vs Brenham Cubs
Rhodes Stadium, Katy, TX 6:00 PM[/b]
The Broncos and Brenham both return to the same stadium where just one year ago the Broncos stampeded the Cubs with 35 first half points. Look for this game to be a defensive war. Both teams will break plays which will set up scores in the first half. The fourth quarter will begin with both teams needing just one more score to put the game away. Late in the game the Broncos break lose and a pass completion and good run sets up the Broncos inside the red zone. Three zone option read running plays later, the Broncos set up for a field goal that will put the game away. The ball splits the uprights and the Broncos prepare for a trip to central TX next week. The Broncos win and keep on Believing!
[b]TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION
DAYTON 20 BRENHAM 14[/b]

[b]FINAL TOUPS GRAPHICS POWER RANKINGS
19-4 AND 20-4a
#1 Dayton [/b] - Once again Dayton reigns supreme east of Houston. Coach Stewart has built a power house football program and once again, the freshmen and sophomores get an extra half football season of practice during the playoffs. With a dominating freshmen team that devoured every opponent it faced, the future looks bright for many years to come in Bronco land.
[b]#2 Crosby [/b] - A 19-4A championship trophy is now located in the trophy case at Crosby High School, plus a win over the Broncos, but in the end, Crosby is still buying tickets to watch Dayton play football in December.
[b]#3 Central [/b] - Last team left playing in 20-4A. Once again they come up on the short side of the stick while playing Friendswood.
[b]#4 PN-G[/b] - An undefeated season and a #5 state ranking couldn't propel the Indians past the 2nd round.
[b]#5 Vidor [/b] - A power running game that ran out of gas against the Broncos in the first round.
[b]#6 Goose Creek Memorial [/b] - A fantastic 2nd season for the Patriots.
[b]#7 Barbers Hill[/b] - Held on to qualify for the playoffs and came up just short against power house PN-G.
[b]#8 Nederland[/b] - A miracle finish resulted in a one and out playoff experience.

[b]WEEK 13 RESULTS AREA
2 CORRECT 2 WRONG 50%
TOUPS GRAPHICS 2009 RESULTS
84 CORRECT 25 WRONG - 77.1%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 53 AND 22 = 70%
TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%[/b]

TRAVEL AND GAME INFORMATION....
[size=14pt][b]BRONCOS 2009
PLAYOFF HEADQUARTERS![/b][/size]
This week Dayton plays in the region round of the 4A playoffs agains the Lion Cubs of Brenham. The action will take place on Saturday night at Rhodes Stadium in Katy. The Katy Freeway is finished and if you have an EZ Tag, the trip will be a zoom zoom stampede to the west side of Houston. The worst back up is likely before BWY 8 at Gessner (exit 757) which is the Memorial City Mall complex. Weekend shoppers might make the traffic a little slow in this area. Avoid this intersection by taking the BWY around the north side of Houston. On the way back, I-10 east bound (coming back home) is shut down to one lane under I-45 by downtown. With it being late Saturday, this shouldn't be a problem for the return trip.

Things to notice on the trip...
If you travel down I-10 through Houston, when you go under the 610 loop by the Budweiser Plant you will notice a lot of new ramp construction. In less than 18 months, this is where HWY 90 will come out to I-10, making the trip to Houston even quicker.
If you haven't been down the Katy Freeway over the last few years, what a magnificent engineering project, that was featured on the Discovery Channels Mega Projects. Three notable fun stops on the Katy Freeway are,
[b]#1 The Marque Entertainment Complex [/b] just past the 610 loop west. Go under the 610 Loop, take the first exit, and the complex is on your right. A movie theatre complete with an IMAX screen and an array of restaurants, entertainment stores, and unique shopping stores completes this AWEsome venue.
[b]#2 Memorial City Mall [/b] - I would avoid this place on Black Friday, but this mall has been completely redone and features some unique shops found nowhere else in Houston. Easily the second best shopping mall in Houston next to the Galleria.
[b]#3 Katy Mills Mall[/b] - Largest Mall in the Houston area, Bass and Pro Shops and several other outlet shops make for some good bargains. Take the same exit to get to the football game, but turn left instead of right

THIS WEEK FOR THE BRONCOS
DAYTON VS BRENHAM
Saturday, December 5 6:00 PM
Rhodes Stadium Katy, TX

[b]TOUPS GRAPHICS GPS DIRECTIONS[/b]
The Stadium is located just north of I-10 at Katy Fort Bend Road (Exit 741).
To get there, Toups Graphics GPS gives you two alternatives. See information to right for more information about the trip.
[b]Alternative 1 [/b] HWY 90 to BWY 8 to I-10
Take HWY 90 west out of Dayton and continue to BWY 8, turn left (or south) on BWY 8 and continue to I-10. Exit I-10 west Houston . Continue on I-10 west until you get to exit 741 (Katy Fort Bend Road). Exit I-10 and turn right on Katy Fort Bend Road. The stadium will be on your left. Dayton is visitors, I believe the Visitors section is on the Katy Fort Bend side of the stadium.
[b]Alternative 2 [/b] - HWY 90 to BWY 8 around Houston to I-10
Travel down HWY 90 west out of Dayton.
When you get to BWY 8 turn right or North.
Travel around BWY 8 (there will be two toll booths you have to cross) until you get to I-10. Exit I-10 WEST. You will be fifteen miles from the stadium when you get to I-10.
Exit Katy Fort Bend Road (exit 741) and follow directions above.
[b]ROAD CONSTRUCTION UPDATES[/b]
Avoid the 610 North loop. It is in shambles from 290 to I-45 and around I-10. The lanes are narrow and there are many lane changes. Don't forget, on the return trip, I-10 is down to 1 lane going under I-45 (exit 768). Fans will be returning late on Saturday so I don't think it will be that much of a problem.

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREGAME MEAL
[b]Orleans Seafood Kitchen[/b]
Exit Westgreen (exit 746) and the restaurant is on your right at the corner of Westgreen and the feeder road.
DELICIOUS CAJUN SEAFOOD AT A REASONABLE PRICE!
Last time I was there, bring a church bulletin and get some $ off the bill!

[b]Amazon Rainforest Cafe[/b]
Located in the Katy Mills Mall. If you haven't been here, it is pricey, but a really cool dining environment, as you watch the jungle animals come to life.

Leave early and if you have kids or grandkids check out the asst.of games and activities for the kids @ Bass Pro Shop@Katy Mills Mall.An array of shooting galleries w/bb type guns that shoot red lazer lights at targets that light up w/points-slot cars on a big track-4 wheel drive remote truck on artifical ice that peels out,slides-several bass fishing x-box games w/fishing rod in your hand-colorful Christmas arrangements w/lifesize reindeer,grizzlie bears,coyotes,ducks-coleman co.giving away a qt.poly drink holder to kids that can answer this question.Do fish sleep w/their eyes closed?Answer-No they have no eye lids to close-1 per family-the huge fish tank w/several species has a huge bass about 12 lbs.-took my grandkids last week before the El Campo game and they had a blast-Pics are available w/Santa.Enjoy : ;)Go Broncos

[quote name="liltex" post="722806" timestamp="1259851316"]
Leave early and if you have kids or grandkids check out the asst.of games and activities for the kids @ Bass Pro Shop@Katy Mills Mall.An array of shooting galleries w/bb type guns that shoot red lazer lights at targets that light up w/points-slot cars on a big track-4 wheel drive remote truck on artifical ice that peels out,slides-several bass fishing x-box games w/fishing rod in your hand-colorful Christmas arrangements w/lifesize reindeer,grizzlie bears,coyotes,ducks-coleman co.giving away a qt.poly drink holder to kids that can answer this question.Do fish sleep w/their eyes closed?Answer-No they have no eye lids to close-1 per family-the huge fish tank w/several species has a huge bass about 12 lbs.-took my grandkids last week before the El Campo game and they had a blast-Pics are available w/Santa.Enjoy : ;)Go Broncos
[/quote]
This is a cool spot to go to if you haven't been there...
Right across the freeway from the stadium.

[quote name="fbplayer999" post="722990" timestamp="1259869305"]
Vidor ahead of Nederland in your ratings?  Didn't Nederland beat vidor?
[/quote]
Yes....
I think Vidor played Dayton better than Nederland would have played Dayton...

Rankings are based on how they finished up the year, even though Nederland did beat Vidor towards the end.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn