*Silsbee @ Big Sandy Tourney Broadcast & Update thread*

SETXsports will be broadcasting Silsbee's games at the Big Sandy tourney starting with their Thursday 11:30am game against Beaumont Legacy. A Silsbee win will put them playing Woodville at 4pm on Thursday and SETXsports will also broadcast that game.

SETXsports will possibly broadcast other games at this tourney so stay tuned to this thread for that information. Also I will do some blogging of other games at this tourney along with some at the Huntington tourney over these next couple of days.

Broadcast start time for Silsbee's first game will be at 11:20am, with tipoff to follow at 11:30am.

Silsbee Tiger Basketball @ Big Sandy tournament, broadcast LIVE here at SETXsports.com!!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

Mike Sanchez, SETXsports.com broadcaster

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="722532" timestamp="1259796222"]
Due to a family commitment( it's my oldest son's 18th birthday) I will not be able to broadcast any games on Saturday at the Big Sandy tourney.

I will still be doing the games on Thursday and Friday.
[/quote]Sooo, I guess you will be having some of grannys cathead biscuits and gravy saturday.... ;D

[quote name="no-look" post="722589" timestamp="1259803706"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63285.msg722532#msg722532 date=1259796222]
Due to a family commitment( it's my oldest son's 18th birthday) I will not be able to broadcast any games on Saturday at the Big Sandy tourney.

I will still be doing the games on Thursday and Friday.
[/quote]Sooo, I guess you will be having some of grannys cathead biscuits and gravy saturday.... ;D
[/quote]

Nope, that will be Friday morning. I coming up to Huntington Friday morning to checkout Crockett.

Guest SteelerFan05
It sounds like Legacy has taken about fifty 3 pointers
I guess that was the game plan to beat the Tigers
Too bad Legacy can only hit 15% of them  

Silsbee giving the bench some playing time
I like that  ;)

Guest SteelerFan05
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="722953" timestamp="1259865253"]
81-37 Tigers with 4 minutes left in 3rd...............Time to call the dogs off Silsbee!!!!  ;D ;D
[/quote]
At least Let them get 100   :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124