Vidor 28- Nederland 24

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Well, Well, boys!!! Where should I start??

First off ,all hats off to Ned and Vidor ..What a game!!!!!

No it will take me a few minutes to dig up these old posts that everyone said Vidor would be a massacre..

I believe they are serving Crow at Cowboy Reds in the morning!!!!

Go Pirates!!

What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both schools should be proud of there kids!!!

Vidor was down by 10 with like 3 min to go. I was really surprised how well they ran the 2 min offense. Vidor got a couple of first downs and then got a man behind the secondary for about a 30-40 yard TD. Then Vidor got a perfectly executed onside kick, with less than a min left. Vidor picked up a couple first downs again and then got the same man behind the secondary in the corner of the endzone. Ned got returned the kick off to about the 50 with about 20 sec left. Then they had a long pass to about the 3 or 4, call a to with 4 sec left. Then Vidor stopped Mosley at the 1 to end the game.

No we beat Nederland in 2002' date=' 10-8. I played in that one, but that wasn't a district game. This one was a HUGE win though.[/quote']

Vidor won in 2001 by 2 pts and in 1985 by 1 pt.... in 1983 they won by 21 pts... The 4 pt win tonight was thus their biggest win since 1983

My hat off to the Vidor Pirates, what a thrilling come behind victory.

Nederland just couldn't put them away. Vidor's QB was very quick and shifty, threw the ball well. Vidor will play with anyone in this district.

The Dogs have some work to do on defense if they hope to make the playoffs. Our secondary was suspect and we must improve the run defense.

I posted on the other thread, but I'll post it here as well . . . Congrats to Vidor on the hard-fought, well-deserved win. This should definitely kick-start the remainder of your season.

Bulldogs, get a good night's rest and put this one behind you. Central is coming to visit next week and I am sure they are licking their chops!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami