Friendswood and Lake Travis who wins to go to State??????

Doesn't Friendswood have to get past Pearland Dawson first? Assuming they do that and meet up with Lake Travis; Friendswood will have to play even better than they did against Central to hang. Just my two cents.

If FW plays perfect football;

LT 42
FW 30

If FW doesn't play perfect football;

LT 52
FW 13

If LT plays horrible football and FW is flawless;

FW 24
LT 20

FW will have to pull a rabbit out of the hat to take this one. Just an opinion. That's what this is supposed to be. Don't go hatin!!!!

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="719995" timestamp="1259465364"]
Its a foregone conclusion that these two will meet in the semi's I got Friendswood going to State. Travis dont stand a chance.
[/quote]

This is getting a little ahead of ourselves, but I will take last years score minus one touchdown for Friendwood, because LT's D is quite a bit better this year.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="719995" timestamp="1259465364"]
Its a foregone conclusion that these two will meet in the semi's I got Friendswood going to State. Travis dont stand a chance.
[/quote]

Can yall not smell a fish - this guy is just trying to stir it up. Lets talk more about the Central beatdown first.

[quote name="LR1969" post="720004" timestamp="1259465801"]
Doesn't Friendswood have to get past Pearland Dawson first? Assuming they do that and meet up with Lake Travis; Friendswood will have to play even better than they did against Central to hang. Just my two cents.

If FW plays perfect football;

LT 42
FW 30

If FW doesn't play perfect football;

LT 52
FW 13

[b]If LT plays horrible football and FW is flawless;

FW 24
LT 20[/b]
FW will have to pull a rabbit out of the hat to take this one. Just an opinion. That's what this is supposed to be. Don't go hatin!!!!
[/quote]

for that to be the score, LT would have to not show up...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor