Central 64 HJ 47 Final

KFDM COOP

[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=63067.msg719310#msg719310 date=1259422924]
HJ played in the big leagues last night.  :D

and they lost. Ktz and Silsee game was played above the rim last nite. man Devin was trying to shatter the backboard with those dunks

[quote name="HJ2012" post="720131" timestamp="1259474481"]
HJ played like crap! and they deserved to lose the way they played, but they could have won that game!!!!!!!!!!

[move][color=goldenrod][b][size=16pt]400th Post!!!!!!!!!![/size][/b][/color][/move]
[/quote]

Could is much better but I feel Central was clearly the better team.

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="720143" timestamp="1259478972"]
[quote author=HJ2012 link=topic=63067.msg720131#msg720131 date=1259474481]
HJ played like crap! and they deserved to lose the way they played, but they could have won that game!!!!!!!!!!

[move][color=goldenrod][b][size=16pt]400th Post!!!!!!!!!![/size][/b][/color][/move]
[/quote]

Could is much better but I feel Central was clearly the better team.
[/quote]
the better team THAT NIGHT.

Seems like this happens to HJ every year--a trap game to learn from.  Last year it was Nederland.  If we don't MOVE, we don't look very good.  We sure as heck didn't look like the team that beat Kountze in Kountze.  Also, credit Central, who repeatedly broke our press and got into the paint like layup drills.  I am now officially a fan of the little Jaguar point guard with the hair-- can someone post his name?  He is worthy of some praise!

[quote name="setxslam" post="720166" timestamp="1259500932"]
Seems like this happens to HJ every year--a trap game to learn from.  Last year it was Nederland.  If we don't MOVE, we don't look very good.  We sure as heck didn't look like the team that beat Kountze in Kountze.  Also, credit Central, who repeatedly broke our press and got into the paint like layup drills.  I am now officially a fan of the little Jaguar point guard with the hair-- can someone post his name?  He is worthy of some praise!
[/quote]

That's the one I've been talking about #10...he knows where the ball needs to go and gets it there.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="720274" timestamp="1259515123"]
HJ lost to Central last year and still made it to the State tourney.............great win for the young Central team.  Let's see which team does more in district and the playoffs!!!  Congrats Central!!!
[/quote]HJ's district is easy, and you know this man!

[quote name="Wildcatter" post="720597" timestamp="1259549396"]
With everyone back will compete for district title this year.  As we saw over the last few seasons anyone can beat anyone on a given night.
[/quote]

If you are speaking of Orangefield and Silsbee, last year's games weren't too close. Silsbee defeated Orangefield by 20, 62-42 in Orangefield, and then by 30 in Silsbee, 83-53. Obviously those two nights weren't the "given" nights. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont