Who has the Best Basketball Team in Hardin County???

swagg

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="720423" timestamp="1259530286"]
I think they were..........but his excuse will be that Brey was not here last year and that it would have been different if he would have been there!!!
[/quote]

Your exactly right.

It probably would have been but the fact is he wasn't here.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="720416" timestamp="1259529583"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63063.msg720410#msg720410 date=1259529114]
Just last week someone said H-J has the best pg#5 and the best big man #50 in the area. I'm sorry to say that outta all the teams that played fri nite I would rate them last. I would take any other schools PG and big man before o take h-j's. They was not the best at their positions Fri nite. I'm just sayn. whoever said that from hj probaly doesn't know basketball or just watch hj games when they play Anauhac or some 1a school.lol just keepn it real!
[/quote]

Wasn't ktz codistrict champs with sombody last year???
[/quote]

Yea we were and its not because Brey wasnt there... Yea he wouldve helped, but Anahuac had a good team last year and Kountze was not as good as they are this year. Lazeek your right yall won doesnt matter how but yall did so yea yall have bragging rights. Thats the same with Kountze beating Silsbee, doesnt matter how it happend its the fact that it did so with that said

1. HJ
2. Kountze
3. Silsbee

I think Gus will be fine at PG and will be one of the top two in the district.  As far as Ricossa you will see by season's end that he is the best big man in the district.  he may not block shots like the two bigs from Silsbee, but offensively he is head and shoulders above the other bigs in 21-3A!!!!

I have been gone for a minute but doesn't mean I haven't been keeping up with my SETX high school basketball forums. I haven't seen any of the three teams play this season but from the prior season and from personal relationship that I know with each coach and some of the players on each teams. I have to say each team are equal in thier own ways against each other. HJ has beat Ktz, Ktz has beat Silsbee, and Silsbee vs HJ has yet to be played. It has been a known fact that any teams can be beat on given night, each team can hold their own against one another. That's why the game is been played. Overall, I believe Silsbee has to be most talented team around but it takes more than just talent to play the game. That's where the coaching staff comes in. They do have one of the biggest, fastest team in the area also. You can never count out the Hawks ever, coach sutherland always find a way to get the best out of all his players. Many doubt every year that they will do anything and yet they mostly go further than most would expected that season. Ktz, I don't know what to say about them, they have a great team this year, I really believe they will go to state once again and hopefully win it all. HJ will have trouble once come playoff (3 round the furthest). But I wish them the best, not against my Tigers though  ;). Silsbee have the skills, talent, size, quickness, and speed to really get something done this year. I can not see them not making to state from region 3. One team does stand in the way that could match up with them (Cleveland) but I know that the Tigers know what to do to get the job done though.

[quote name="swagg" post="719308" timestamp="1259422918"]
[quote author=baseball25 link=topic=63063.msg719303#msg719303 date=1259422335]
My bad meant kountze shot 40 free throws. But brey will lose a game for kountze with his attitude just watch.
[/quote]
What are you talking about. Our best player "Devin" played football also. So is that why H-J beat Kountze?? probaly so cus like the board says, We only have 2 players and 1 was in football shape and not basketball shape H-J was Devin's 1st game. You do have a point...lol
[/quote]

Half if the starters for HJ played football. so your saying HJ beat ktz cuz they had one person play football. ok way to work HJ beat KTZ and they will do it again when they get the chance. and HJ is gonna beat silsbee at home and at there place.

[quote name="HJfan2" post="721419" timestamp="1259678199"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63063.msg719308#msg719308 date=1259422918]
My bad meant kountze shot 40 free throws. But brey will lose a game for kountze with his attitude just watch.
[/quote]
What are you talking about. Our best player "Devin" played football also. So is that why H-J beat Kountze?? probaly so cus like the board says, We only have 2 players and 1 was in football shape and not basketball shape H-J was Devin's 1st game. You do have a point...lol
[/quote]

Half if the starters for HJ played football. so your saying HJ beat ktz cuz they had one person play football. ok way to work HJ beat KTZ and they will do it again when they get the chance. and [b]HJ is gonna beat silsbee at home and at there place.[/b][/quote]

That has never happened before in the same season. We'll see. ::)

[quote name="HJfan2" post="721419" timestamp="1259678199"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63063.msg719308#msg719308 date=1259422918]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Half if the starters for HJ played football. so your saying HJ beat ktz cuz they had one person play football. ok way to work HJ beat KTZ and they will do it again when they get the chance. and HJ is gonna beat silsbee at home and at there place.
[/quote]

HJ lost to Central and you think that at this point that they will sweep Silsbee................listen I am as big of an HJ fan is there is but lets think before we post something!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83