Who has the Best Basketball Team in Hardin County???

swagg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25
Best Basketball team  is silsbee and there the deepest team,  I saw them last night and I thought they were very impressive and deep. Kountze isn't really deep they have 6 players that can go and after that its down hill, Silsbee can put 10 guys out there and there all pretty dad gum good. Remember they haven't been practicing as a team that much they will only get better.

[quote name="baseball25" post="719268" timestamp="1259419777"]
Best Basketball team  is silsbee and there the deepest team,  I saw them last night and I thought they were very impressive and deep. Kountze isn't really deep they have 6 players that can go and after that its down hill, Silsbee can put 10 guys out there and there all pretty dad gum good. Remember they haven't been practicing as a team that much they will only get better.
[/quote]

I agree. Once Silsbee's football players get their basketball legs under them and get a few more practices with the team, you'll see a much better Tiger team. Also, JJ has yet to play due to his football injury. He is suppose to play Tuesday night against Ozen.

[quote name="baseball25" post="719268" timestamp="1259419777"]
[/quote]
I agree. I think thats why Kountze can beat them 7 put of 10x"s..They simply have too much talent. They have soo much talent that the Tiger staff doesnt know what to do with it. I think you have to build your team around cenrtain players and go from there. like i said, they have Too Much Talent. Im sure several would agree.

HJ already beat Kountze, in the Lions' Den.  If the Hawks had hit half their free throws, they'd have won by 18 points; if they'd hit all their free throws, they'd've won by 33.  I'd say the Hawks checked the Lions' "swagg" (swagger?) that night.  But yeah, sure, HJ's the worst Hardin County team.  Believe it.

Im not sayn H-J has a bad team. They did beat Kountze in Kountze. Yall stole 1. Do you think in a Tournament of 3. H-j, Silsbee, and Kountze. that H-J will win it. Heck Naw. It'll be outta Ktz or Silsbee. So thats why i have yall 3rd or last outta the 3. Silsbee is deep, Kountze has the best 2 players in the area. H-J has Turner...You see where im going with this!!!

Guest baseball25
Swag kountze been practicing since October. . Silsbee. .  Got done with.  football last week. . They have no team.  chemistry rightnow. M Brey is very good  but attitude makes.  Him out of the top. 5 . Also silsbee. Shot 40 free throws it was really one sided

[quote name="baseball25" post="719303" timestamp="1259422335"]
My bad meant kountze shot 40 free throws. But brey will lose a game for kountze with his attitude just watch.
[/quote]
What are you talking about. Our best player "Devin" played football also. So is that why H-J beat Kountze?? probaly so cus like the board says, We only have 2 players and 1 was in football shape and not basketball shape H-J was Devin's 1st game. You do have a point...lol

Guest baseball25
They been done with football for a month now. Brey been in bball shape football game against hardin when he was bout to return a punt he was practicing his freethrow form lol

[quote name="swagg" post="719308" timestamp="1259422918"]
[quote author=baseball25 link=topic=63063.msg719303#msg719303 date=1259422335]
My bad meant kountze shot 40 free throws. But brey will lose a game for kountze with his attitude just watch.
[/quote]
What are you talking about. Our best player "Devin" played football also. So is that why H-J beat Kountze?? probaly so cus like the board says, We only have 2 players and 1 was in football shape and not basketball shape H-J was Devin's 1st game. You do have a point...lol
[/quote]

So he missed Lumberton im sure that hurt.

I think Silsbee is best followed by Ktz then HJ.

Silsbees gonna be tough in a few weeks there's no way they're gonna miss all the layups they missed last night.

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="719328" timestamp="1259424056"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63063.msg719325#msg719325 date=1259423909]
The HJ game was not Devin's first game. He played in the Lumberton game earlier in the week. I know, I was there.
[/quote]

Haha so your telling us he didn't miss any games at all?
[/quote]
what im saying is Silsbee posters are sayn that certain football players arent ready yet. Im just making a case for Kountze losing to H-J.
Silsbee is 10 deep. all 10 didnt play football. i think 1 of their top 5 players did..#4. thats all. 

[quote name="swagg" post="719335" timestamp="1259424900"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=63063.msg719328#msg719328 date=1259424056]
The HJ game was not Devin's first game. He played in the Lumberton game earlier in the week. I know, I was there.
[/quote]

[/quote]
what im saying is Silsbee posters are sayn that certain football players arent ready yet. Im just making a case for Kountze losing to H-J.
Silsbee is 10 deep. all 10 didnt play football.[b] i think 1 of their top 5 players did..#4. thats all.[/b] 
[/quote]

Wrong!  Prentice Lane #23 was a first team all district receiver for the Tigers! 

[quote name="swagg" post="719335" timestamp="1259424900"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
what im saying is Silsbee posters are sayn that certain football players arent ready yet. [b]Im just making a case for Kountze losing to H-J.[/b]
Silsbee is 10 deep. all 10 didnt play football. i think 1 of their top 5 players did..#4. thats all. 
[/quote]
But five of HJ's players came from football. Two of which were starters. One which was Jacoby Turner who you claim is all HJ has. So I dont think you can use that excuse,a question for you. Are you a student at Kountze or are you an adult?

IMHO I think Silsbee has the best team in Hardin County, followed by Kountze/H-J. Silsbee benefits from their height and depth on the bench. Kountze has Walker, Bray, McDaniel, and Whisenant (sleeper). H-J has Turner. Period. I think H-J stole one from the Lions last Friday, but thats "water under the bridge". Unless someone else helps Turner out, H-J will find themselves in close games throughout the season.

I think these three teams could flip-flop in rankings on any given day.

[quote name="Cowboy4jc" post="719344" timestamp="1259425575"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63063.msg719335#msg719335 date=1259424900]
[/quote]

[/quote]
what im saying is Silsbee posters are sayn that certain football players arent ready yet. [b]Im just making a case for Kountze losing to H-J.[/b]
[/quote]
[b]But five of HJ's players came from football. Two of which were starters.[/b] One which was Jacoby Turner who you claim is all HJ has. So I dont think you can use that excuse,a question for you. Are you a student at Kountze or are you an adult?
[/quote]

Difference is, Silsbee played 2 weeks more of football than HJ. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder