Ktz vs Silsbee!! Who wins???

red2red

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the entire game untill about 6 seconds left that silsbee had it. Ktz and silsbee are good for different reasons imo...first both of them are good because of coaching point blank period. But ktz has star players and a decent supporting cast. Silsbee doesn't have a single star but their 10th guy on the bench isn't far behind their starting five so they stay fresh and keep coming at you.

That's going to hurt ktz in the stretch you can't rely on some of the players (obviously I don't want to mention which ones) that played big minutes for them tonight.

Guest baseball25
Silsbee has a couple of players that can go. Number 4 the point guard is very smooth. Remember silsbee football guys practice only 3 times. I still feel kountze will go to the state tourney. They are still a month away from getting into great shape.

[quote name="baseball25" post="719082" timestamp="1259381564"]
Silsbee has a couple of players that can go. Number 4 the point guard is very smooth. Remember silsbee football guys practice only 3 times. I still feel kountze will go to the state tourney. They are still a month away from getting into great shape.
[/quote]

Don't get me wrong I think Silsbee has some great players but I think Bray Mcdaniel and of course walker are better than any individual players silsbee has. But look at silsbees bench vs. Ktz.

I honestly think Walker is best player in this area.

[quote name="baseball25" post="719114" timestamp="1259383188"]
He's not top 10. You have players from pa.brook.Hj.central.nederland.ozen.lcm. And etc that have better players than McDaniel my ffriend
[/quote]

I can't think of any on lcm nederland has 1 (forney) hj has 2 (ricossa, turner) ozen has 1, don't know of any on brook, central has 2 (the sophomore 20 and number 10) id assume pam has at least 2 in the d1 players but haven't seen them play...he may not be top 10 but id say he's real close

Of course its all opinion

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="719354" timestamp="1259426546"]
McDaniel is good, but I don't think he's top 10 material just yet. He's playing out of position as he is a true 2 or 3 guard. He should not be at PG. Hence his limited scoring this season.  :-X
[/quote]
I agree......if he continues to work, and continues too use the top of the key to his advantage, then he can be good!

McDaniel isn't a true PG and is inconsistant at best as a shooting guard.Walker is the the key to the Lions,he is the type of player that makes everyone else around him better.Brey is solid as long as he stays within 10/12 feet of the hoop which he did last night.I picked the Lions by 6 in this one but the Tigers would be the favorite if they play again later this season.Depth will be the biggest factor in the Lions getting out of the region this year.Both of these clubs are pretty dog gone good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn