High School Scoreboard live

I just watched this this show on fox sports and they had three writers from Dallas on the show.  These guys were giving analysis on games and opinions on who was gonna win.  I cannot believe this.  Not one of these guys looked like they ever played a down of football.  How in the heck could they know anything about high school football in Texas or how a team plays.  This is just completely ridiculous some of the people that cover high school football.  They now just statistics nothing about football.  My question is what do all of you think?

Dont get me started on this topic.  I could go for pages, throw the Houston Barnicle in there and you have something thats not worth setn'on fire on somebody's front porch.  With all the Cypress schools shootn'up and Katy doing their thing you can pretty much forget any other schools getn'a whole lot of props.  Can you say secret donors for the Chron.  I'm just sayn.....

[quote name="rapayne" post="714358" timestamp="1258823329"]
Just look at the two idiots hosting the show [b]Mr. Teasip and The Hairman[/b]!! McIlvoy had something to him and the show has stunk ever since he went to Channel 2, but even they reported things wrong last night, so go figure!
[/quote]

LOL! Now that's funny!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder