*PN-G vs. Brenham Playoff Updates..Brenham Advances!/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on friendswood friend..... i am realizing that you are someone that never exceeded in sports and only hides behind these forums...from football to girls soccer...not sure if your a guy or a gal...but either or....ur not a very confident person in yourself...keep believing in the power of the internet and you will always believe you are sucessful...unlke the kids that lay it on the line and play the GAME!!!

[quote name="injunfan21" post="713764" timestamp="1258776165"]
Friendswood Fan...need to start pulling for your girls soccer team....yall wont amount to much more than the next round,,,and i know you are high up on soccer....but when it comes down to IT.. PNG Girls will take it to yall!!!
\
[/quote]

Good one!!!  PNG girls soccer couldn't stay within 6 goals of the Lady Stangs.  Heck, PNG boys soccer couldn't stay within 3 goals of the Lady Stangs!!!!

[quote name="injunfan21" post="713809" timestamp="1258776698"]
come on friendswood friend..... i am realizing that you are someone that never exceeded in sports and only hides behind these forums...from football to girls soccer...not sure if your a guy or a gal...but either or....ur not a very confident person in yourself...keep believing in the power of the internet and you will always believe you are sucessful...unlke the kids that lay it on the line and play the GAME!!!
[/quote]

All I did was post my opinion, and I got attacked for it.  You PNG fans deserve what you are getting!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder