Silsbee vs. Navasota/Navasota wins/Comments

The Silsbee Tigers take on the Navasota Rattlers tonight in a Class 3A Region III Area round rematch from last year. Navasota won that game 49-34 but the Tigers are looking to avenge that loss. These two teams are very similar both on offense and defense. This should be a great game!

Broadcast time will be at 7:10 with kickoff at 7:30. Just click the link provided to listen.

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

Mike Sanchez, SETXsports.com broadcaster

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="C-TOWN" post="713005" timestamp="1258734293"]
[move][size=18pt][color=blue]GO NAVASOTA RATTLERS !!![/color][/size][/move]
[/quote]

I guess you support Navasota because you will be sitting at home next week and want all of district 21-3A out as well........complete moron.  And yes, I would say that to your face.

[quote name="Silsbee88" post="713047" timestamp="1258737433"]
[quote author=C-TOWN link=topic=62706.msg713005#msg713005 date=1258734293]
[move][size=18pt][color=blue]GO NAVASOTA RATTLERS !!![/color][/size][/move]
[/quote]

I guess you support Navasota because you will be sitting at home next week and want all of district 21-3A out as well........complete moron.  And yes, I would say that to your face.
[/quote]

HAHAHA, my my aren't we the cry -baby today, I support Navasota because that's where I graduated from loser, I'll send a little crow over your way tonight around midnight!  We'll see who is still in and who isn't......  HAVE A NICE DAY ''SUNSHINE''

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami