TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!

Also at...
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Enjoy the reading!!!
[size=18pt][b]TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS
AREA ROUND OF PLAYOFFS[/b][/size]
It's that time of the week!
Who? WHo? WHO? will win this weekend? The weekened starts off Friday at Aldine's Thorne Stadium, with PN-G facing Brenham in what might just be the best 4A playoff game in Region III. These two teams might just have to battle a light drizzle with temperatures in the 50's. Not a great night for football. The action then goes to Saturday with Central travelling to the same stadium to have a six o'clock kick off with the Huntsville Hornets. Saturday at Spring's ISD George Stadium Crosby and Dayton play in a double header with game times of 2 o'clock and 7 o'clock. Who will win the games this weekend? Read below to find out.....

[b]4A PLAYOFFS AREA
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20
PN-G Indians VS Brenham Cubs
Thorne Stadium, Aldine, TX 7:00 PM[/b]
Toups Graphics predicts the weather will play a factor in this game. A light drizzle will plague this game. This might slow down the passing attack of the PN-G offense. The winner of this game will be the team that plays the best defense and forces the turnovers. The first half will be a draw with the teams going into halftime tied 7 to 7. Brenham will win the 3rd quarter with a lengthy time consuming drive, but turnovers will do the Cubs in during the 4th quarter. The Indians capitalize on two 4th quarter fumbles and take the lead. The Indians advance to the Regional round of the playoffs and the drumming of Cherokee echoes down HWY 59 and I-45 sounding a warning to all of Houston that the Indians win yet again.
[b]TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION
PN-G 21 Brenham 17

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21
Central Jaguars vs Huntsville Hornets
Thorne Stadium, Aldine, TX 6:00 PM[/b]
The Jaguars visit to Thorne stadium on Saturday will be much more pleasant for the football fan (at least weather wise). The Jaguars have spent the last three games in an offensive slump, but thankfully the defense has been outstanding. Look for the Jaguar's defense to carry Central to round three. The Jaguars out pursue and run down the Hornets to win the Area round game in yet another defensive showdown. BMT Soulja is seen with his 1980's ghetto blaster dancing to Stayin Alive after the game.
Central 14 Huntsville 7

Crosby Cougars vs Montgomery Bears
Leonard George Stadium, Spring, TX, 2 PM[/b]
The Cougars make a trip to Spring, TX to take on the Bears of Montgomery for yet another Saturday afternoon game. Look for the Cougar QB & RB 1 - 2 punch to be too much for the Bears. The Cougars defense puts a licking on the Bears and the Cougars offense racks up over 300 yards of offense. The Cougars win impressively and don't let the Bears back into the game during the 4th quarter.
Crosby 35 Montgomery 14

Dayton Broncos vs Waller Bulldogs
Leonard George Stadium, Spring, TX, 7 PM[/b]
The Broncos have rebounded big time since they were shut out in the rain at Crosby. The Bronco defense has allowed only 2 touchdowns in the last 12 quarters. At times the offense is firing on all cylinders. The Broncos still haven't played a complete all out 4 quarter game this year. Look for that to change Saturday in Spring. Dayton wins this one going away. Waller will be shut out in the first half and the Broncos will have three scoring drives. In the second half the Broncos defense forces some turnovers and Dayton pulls away. A fourth quarter TD by the Bulldogs stops the shutout from occuring.
Dayton 34 Waller 7[/b]

[b]TOUPS GRAPHICS POWER RANKINGS
NOVEMBER 15[/b]
Their are only four 4A teams left playing that are east of Houston. The power rankings change to who will be playing the last game. All four teams should be favored to advance this week (not giving away my predictions), the key is the regional round of the playoffs, Central likely plays Friendswood in round 3, Crosby likely plays Dawson in round 3, PN-G likely plays a banged up but highly ranked Angleton team, and Dayton will likely draw HISD's Yates. Of those four games, Dayton will likely be favored by football gurus (although all four have a chance). Over the next two games the Dayton Broncos easily are in the best part of the bracket.

[b]#1 Dayton[/b] - At the beginning of the playoffs, just studying the brackets, Dayton really drew a good spot. If Dayton continues to play good defense look for them to be in the quarter-final game.
[b]#2 PN-G[/b] - The highest ranking team east of Houston really draws a hard path to the quarterfinals. If the Indians can topple Brenham they draw Angleton, then likely Dayton. A brutal three game stretch drops the Indians to #2 in the rankings.
[b]#3 Crosby[/b] - Should win the area round, but will play Dawson in the following week. The Cougar offense will really have to fire on all cylinders for the Cougars to be playing in three weeks.
[b]#4 Central[/b] - The Jaguars have a great team, but unless they can get the offense clicking, in the following week they should draw Friendswood. The Jaguars will have to improve to stay with the Mustangs.

[b]WEEK 11 RESULTS BI-DISTRICT
4 CORRECT 0 WRONG 100%
TOUPS GRAPHICS 2009 RESULTS
79 CORRECT 22 WRONG - 78.2%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 53 AND 22 = 70%
TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%[/b]

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="711915" timestamp="1258635051"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=62633.msg711914#msg711914 date=1258634978]
Stayin Alive was 1977 ... I believe the Bee Gees
[/quote]
Correct...
But his ghetto blaster was from the 80's...
BMT Soulja still has it!
I believe it still has the 8 track deck in it   ;D
[/quote]
The 8 track is ALIVE !!! good job Soulja!!  PUFF THAT FRO !!!

Soulja you could dress up in a polyester suit with platform shoes with the clear heals with some Gold fish in em !  A big ol rim hat with a big peacock feather sticking out of it. Then go out and dance with her on the field ! What was that movie ?
Carwash ? Was the guys name Huggie Bear ? Can't remember the movie title or the guys name. but the movie was funny as heck !
I would love to see Centrals band do a tribute to the 70's music from some of those movies we all enjoyed ! I know they would put on one heck of a show for that as well ! I'm gonna have to go find that movie somewhere and watch it again !

[b][color=purple]The Indians advance to the Regional round of the playoffs and the drumming of Cherokee echoes down HWY 59 and I-45 sounding a warning to all of Houston that the Indians win yet again.
TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION
PN-G 21 Brenham 17[/color] [/b]

Me Like!  ;D ;D ;D

You have fallen prey to the typical media mentality, the team you like gets "throttled" (your words) by Crosby, but you still rank them higher because that is how you believe it should be, not what the evidence shows.  Of course if Dayton was 0-10 you would still have them #1 in you power rankings.  I know, for a brief week or 2 you had Crosby ahead of Dayton.  Like the Zin Master said, "we will see". 

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="712097" timestamp="1258648561"]
You have fallen prey to the typical media mentality, the team you like gets "throttled" (your words) by Crosby, but you still rank them higher because that is how you believe it should be, not what the evidence shows.  Of course if Dayton was 0-10 you would still have them #1 in you power rankings.  I know, for a [b]brief week or 2[/b] you had Crosby ahead of Dayton.  Like the Zin Master said, "we will see". 
[/quote]

it was longer than that....

anyhow... how's Lumberton's Basketball season going?

[quote name="pngfan66" post="711948" timestamp="1258639296"]
Soulja you could dress up in a polyester suit with platform shoes with the clear heals with some Gold fish in em !  A big ol rim hat with a big peacock feather sticking out of it. Then go out and dance with her on the field ! What was that movie ?
Carwash ? Was the guys name Huggie Bear ? Can't remember the movie title or the guys name. but the movie was funny as heck !
I would love to see Centrals band do a tribute to the 70's music from some of those movies we all enjoyed ! I know they would put on one heck of a show for that as well ! I'm gonna have to go find that movie somewhere and watch it again !
[/quote]I have 'Soul' but not that dang much!  :D :D !  You won't ever catch me in poleyester (sp) or heals! 

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="SgtRey" post="711918" timestamp="1258635160"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62633.msg711915#msg711915 date=1258635051]
[/quote]
Correct...
BMT Soulja still has it!
[/quote]
[/quote]

ala Bootsy Collins!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="712097" timestamp="1258648561"]
You have fallen prey to the typical media mentality, the team you like gets "throttled" (your words) by Crosby, but you still rank them higher because that is how you believe it should be, not what the evidence shows.  Of course if Dayton was 0-10 you would still have them #1 in you power rankings.  I know, for a brief week or 2 you had Crosby ahead of Dayton.  Like the Zin Master said, "we will see". 
[/quote]
If you read about how the rankings go...
I am ranking the survivors by the difficulty of their bracket and who will be playing last.
If Vidor would have beaten Dayton, odds are they would have won the next two games.
Vidor would probably beat this Waller team.
PN-G, Central, and Crosby should all win this week, but next week they will have much stronger opponents than what Dayton gets.
Just by the strength of what bracket each one is in, Dayton should be favored heavily to reach the quarterfinals, Central, PN-G, and Crosby will have a much tougher task next week, but I hope all four make it past the Regional round.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="712181" timestamp="1258653860"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=62633.msg711918#msg711918 date=1258635160]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62633.msg711915#msg711915 date=1258635051]
[/quote]
Correct...
BMT Soulja still has it!
[/quote]
[/quote]

ala Bootsy Collins!
[/quote]

Now that's Funkadelic right there.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124