Orangefield vs LC-M Thursday Predictions/OF WINS!

Bobcat1

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="712208" timestamp="1258654964"]
Sorry, I posted the score on the Nederland Tourny thread...
[/quote]

No prob...got your back :)

Man, I blew that prediction ...congrats to OF...who's next up?  Its killin me we dont have a tourney until Dec 3!  And we have an open date tomorrow night (couldnt find an opponent).

[quote name="Slam14" post="712521" timestamp="1258679487"]
Bobcat,
  Were you able to attend this game?  If so, shoot me a quick PM and give me your views of how the game went.  From the boxscores, some of the Orangefield girls had a lot of steals.  Just want an "orange and white" point of view.
[/quote]
I was at the game.  Orangefield always plays aggressive on defense and that leads to steals.  Our problem this morning was that we could not make a shot.  I don't have the stats but it would not surprise me if we only shot 20% from the field.  Our 3s were not going in either.  Its early in the season, our shots will start falling.

[quote name="Slam14" post="712521" timestamp="1258679487"]
Bobcat,
  Were you able to attend this game?  If so, shoot me a quick PM and give me your views of how the game went.  From the boxscores, some of the Orangefield girls had a lot of steals.  Just want an "orange and white" point of view.
[/quote]

Lady Cats had several steals today but just couldn't get the ball in the basket. LCM has a scrappy little team and they should fight for that fourth spot in 20-4A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124