Coldspring beat WOS!!!

i told yall i would leave my house in LIBERTY TEXAS to watch coldspring beat WOS so what do all of you WOS fans have to say about the game what went wrong in your point in view because i forgot your usernames but there was at least 4 people telling me i was crazy and that i better get back on this website and take the beating if Coldspring lost o and what was the final score?

[quote name="LTpanthers7" post="709577" timestamp="1258379986"]
i told yall i would leave my house in LIBERTY TEXAS to watch coldspring beat WOS so what do all of you WOS fans have to say about the game what went wrong in your point in view because i forgot your usernames but there was at least 4 people telling me i was crazy and that i better get back on this website and take the beating if Coldspring lost o and what was the final score?
[/quote]
;D I know I was one Saying WO-S would win . You were right I was wrong Good job CS

[quote name="LTpanthers7" post="709577" timestamp="1258379986"]
[/quote]I don't remember if I dogged you or not, but either way, great game Coldspring and good luck.

the Coldspring Trojan OL was as big as the Dallas Cowboys OL.  The backs were the fastest that i have ever seen.  the QB was better than "ANY"  QB in our district.  i think the Coldspring Trojans will win state "THIS YEAR".  I hope WOS can play the Trojans next year.  "SINCERELY"

well if thats what you saw mr speveto your the only one that saw that lol. i relly did not see all that in coldsprings , but you know you have seen better teams this year.if u are talkinging about speed  TRY brookshire royal. now for size wise try  nederland ,jasper ,silsbee and yes brookshire royal. i blame the loss on the (5) TURNOVERS, just cant win  when u do that easy TD for coldsprings

[quote name="skipper" post="710552" timestamp="1258466155"]
well if thats what you saw mr speveto your the only one that saw that lol. i relly did not see all that in coldsprings , but you know you have seen better teams this year.if u are talkinging about speed  TRY brookshire royal. now for size wise try  nederland ,jasper ,silsbee and yes brookshire royal. i blame the loss on the (5) TURNOVERS, just cant win  when u do that easy TD for coldsprings
[/quote]

Turnovers = TD's

[quote name="bronco1" post="710566" timestamp="1258467434"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=62492.msg710552#msg710552 date=1258466155]
[/quote]

Turnovers = TD's
[/quote] Can't win with 5.

They whipped our buts. Hands down no excuses. They were fast and quite often untouched. Turnovers hurt and were a problem but they were good hits to cause those fumbles. We were killing them with the short passing game and stopping them on d after about a quarter and a half, but couldn't resist the darn deep ball on every down once again.our young corners were brutalized when we needed one stop from them. But some of that blame goes to a horrible pass rush. Cheer now coldspring. But don't get too disrespectful because we will be back! That's a promise.

[quote name="speveto" post="710539" timestamp="1258464634"]
the Coldspring Trojan OL was as big as the Dallas Cowboys OL.  The backs were the fastest that i have ever seen.  the QB was better than "ANY"  QB in our district.  i think the Coldspring Trojans will win state "THIS YEAR".  I hope WOS can play the Trojans next year.  "SINCERELY"
[/quote]               skipper,  i stand by what i posted. and as for you not being blind, well that is debatable. but you being deaf is not debatable.  do you want me to stop.  you should know by now not to get in an argument with me.  one more thing, dont you think theTROJANS had something to do with the 5 fumbles. i do want to play them next year and you know why.  for your rebuttal a smiley face will not suffice.

Coldspring couldn't have scripted the game better for them. Their offense was dominant, primarily the first half, and they took advantage of costly turnovers. Coming out of District 22, I expected it to be a close game, but shocked how much faster Coldspring was than WOS. I don't think they even whiffed Chad Allen the first half. Enjoyed the game, best luck to WOS and keep winning Coldspring.

Skipper, you have more excuses than a 3-year-old.  You can blame it on the turnovers, or WOS inability to stop Coldspring in the 1st half.  You can't dig a 3 TD deficit in one half and expect to make a comeback.  WOS struggled most of the season generating offense, and the defense was there like usual to keep them in games.  This is the one game all season where the defense slipped up a little, and the offense didn't have their backs.  You can't play one half of football in the playoffs and win.  Period.

BOB, we here agree with u on part of this  :). but i feel sure you being a fan KNOW as well as enyone you cant  just play  one hafe of football and and win,if u do its called luck . we scouted the WO-S brookshire game becouse of the D1 players thay have .west orange played a fair game and won/PS wish i was 3  smiles.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="711729" timestamp="1258590329"]
Skipper, you have more excuses than a 3-year-old.  You can blame it on the turnovers, or WOS inability to stop Coldspring in the 1st half.  You can't dig a 3 TD deficit in one half and expect to make a comeback.  WOS struggled most of the season generating offense, and the defense was there like usual to keep them in games.  This is the one game all season where the defense slipped up a little, and the offense didn't have their backs.  You can't play one half of football in the playoffs and win.  Period.
[/quote]

Finally, something we agree on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder