HARDEST HITTERS IN SE TEXAS

Lucky

I know, he was my teammate. Also, Kelton Traylor(another one of my teammates) was the only 120lb Defensive end I have ever seen kill someone coming around the end. Teams that ran the option i.e. LCM can tell you all about him. ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

Same here.  You were close.  Eugene Seale.  He is someone who beat all the odds.  At 5-9' date=' 210 or so, the old SWC had no use for him.  But Lamar did.  Then the Houston Oilers did, for FIVE years.  Pretty good for someone even the SWC did not recruit.  And in the NFL, he was playing at 250.  Must have been doing some real hitting to survive five years in the NFL.   :)

[/quote']

Me and ole' Eugene went head up, both ways, for years. ( yeah I know I am as old as the hills!  ;D )

There was a DB or LB for Ned a few years back that always hammered people, I cant remember a name right now...

Bigdog..... are you thinking of Michael Boyd LB from Nederland a few years ago??? He was a solid hitter.

Bigdog..... are you thinking of Michael Boyd LB from Nederland a few years ago??? He was a solid hitter.

Boyd was one of them.  I think a little farther back there was a DB, he popped the pads everytime he made contact.

• 2 weeks later...

It was Ryan Piltiere (the SS from Nederland).  He is one of the hardest hitters i've EVER seen.  IF there are any Dayton people that remember him, it's because he sent 2 players off on strechers on back to back plays.  That was during the 2000 season.

It was Ryan Piltiere (the SS from Nederland).  He is one of the hardest hitters i've EVER seen.  IF there are any Dayton people that remember him, it's because he sent 2 players off on strechers on back to back plays.  That was during the 2000 season.

If that was the game at their stadium, those were some big hits.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami