Crosby vs. Montgomery

Guest Lights.Out10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coogs will have to slow down a high octane Bear squad to stay in the game-Leroy Dobbins rb 309 rushes=2,492=8.06 per=23 tds.QB Tyler Bolfing 116 -173 att=67.03%=1,291 yds=16 tds=1 int.WR Kyle Stovall 42 catches=653 yds=16 ypc=10 tds.Crosby will need turnovers and some breaks.

[quote name="liltex" post="709067" timestamp="1258324894"]
Coogs will have to slow down a high octane Bear squad to stay in the game-Leroy Dobbins rb 309 rushes=2,492=8.06 per=23 tds.QB Tyler Bolfing 116 -173 att=67.03%=1,291 yds=16 tds=1 int.WR Kyle Stovall 42 catches=653 yds=16 ypc=10 tds.Crosby will need turnovers and some breaks.
[/quote]

They run it a bunch... Crosby run defense is pretty stout... Should be a good game.

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="709222" timestamp="1258332997"]
Run defense might be good,but the pass defense has been horrible all year.....
[/quote]

HEHHEHe... It was pretty good against BH =], and decent against Dayton id say so maybe not all year...

This team is setup like both those teams good QB who can run or throw, and a GOOOD runningback... Sound like another BH crosby game to me... LETS SEE IF THE TURNOVERS WILL CONTINUE.

For everything bad about or defense thier is a good thing... Pass defense for isntance... Coverage not that great, Blitz packages and sacks pretty darn good.... just gotta keep the QB rattled... Nederlands QB was for the first 3 quarters then we let hims ettle down in the fourth... shouldn't of done that.

This one will be a tough one for the defense..Montgomery has one of the top runners in the area and if you put 8 men in the box,the Qb can chunk the ball pretty good..I believe he is the head coach's son and they are usually very well prepared QB's....It ought to be interesting..I believe it will be a high scoring game......

Guest seniorbear10
After watching film, not only iz Dobbins going to run all over the D line, we r gonna destroy Crosby's weak secondary.  Crosby better hope that weak OL can block somebody, because they are gonna have to score some points to beat us!  The RB and QB are alright, but they aren't doing ANYTHING behind that sorry O line!  Sic 'em Bears!

[quote name="seniorbear10" post="711953" timestamp="1258640081"]
After watching film, not only iz Dobbins going to run all over the D line, we r gonna destroy Crosby's weak secondary.  Crosby better hope that weak OL can block somebody, because they are gonna have to score some points to beat us!  The RB and QB are alright, but they aren't doing ANYTHING behind that sorry O line!  Sic 'em Bears!
[/quote]

that oughtta get 'em going!! :D

[quote name="dayton" post="711955" timestamp="1258640366"]
[quote author=seniorbear10 link=topic=62450.msg711953#msg711953 date=1258640081]
[/quote]

that oughtta get 'em going!! :D

[/quote]

Yeah, thats is the kind of Bulletin Board material a Coach loves to have.  ;)

Yea ..i wasn't to worried last week vs Nederland,but this game is kind of scary...I believe will have to score over 40 to win this game..Montgomery has a high powered balanced offense...Something tells me they may come out chunking first after watching our secondary vs Nederland..That would really open the flood gates for there RB if our secondary plays like last week.........

[quote name="seniorbear10" post="712329" timestamp="1258662360"]
I figured on a Crosby board, y'all would speak up for ur boyz?!  Guess you know whatz comin.  
[/quote]

I'm surprised the Crosby posters haven't jumped on you yet.

I refuse to back crosby in any way except to say I hope they win.

[quote name="seniorbear10" post="712329" timestamp="1258662360"]
I figured on a Crosby board, y'all would speak up for ur boyz?!  Guess you know whatz comin. 
[/quote]

We don't have to speak up for our boys, they will do that for themselves on the field!!! >

Also want to wish our Dayton District Partners good luck. Hoping to stay and watch your game....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder