Hardin-Jefferson at LC-M Predictions/HJ 42 LCM 40

Bobcat1

[quote name="hjhawks" post="708938" timestamp="1258316105"]
LCM was missing alot of girls in volleyball at the scrimmage.....
[/quote]

The volleyball girls are back and have had a chance to regain a little of their basketball legs. (How ever much a week or so allows). I think LCM will show a lot more fight than the earlier scrimmage.

[quote name="TheRef" post="708932" timestamp="1258315794"]
HJ by as many as they want, just like the scrimmage!
[/quote]

HJ pulls off the win, but not "exactly" like the scrimmage.  ;)

The outcome of this game could have gone either way and LCM is showing some signs of becoming a good team.  HJ is always a solid team that brings plenty of pressure and one of the highlights for LCM is that overall, they did a good job of handling it.
  #10 for HJ (sorry no name) shined for the Hawks knocking down several 3's when it counted.  LCM had a couple of chances down the stretch with HJ missing the front end of 1 and 1's late in the game, but LCM couldn't convert in a hectic last 20 seconds.

Even though a loss is a loss by 2 or by "as many they want", hopefully the Bears will use this to continue to get better.

I was very impressed with LCM last night. They handled the pressure HJ put on them well all night, and they had their chances to win it. HJ looked pretty good as well, but they aren't near the team they were last year, YET. Both teams should have good years !

Congratulations Lady Hawks!!!  LCM was a totally different team than what scrimmaged HJ.  Very scrappy!  HJ will continue to improve!  They are about to get some very stiff competition this weekend from 4 and 5A clubs in the McDonald's Classic in Pasadena.....3 teams!  This will only make them stronger!!!
They should be very seasoned by district!  #10 is Page Sirmons.....great kid!

[quote name="CRUSHCOACH" post="711351" timestamp="1258552501"]
I was very impressed with LCM last night. They handled the pressure HJ put on them well all night, and they had their chances to win it. HJ looked pretty good as well, but they aren't near the team they were last year, YET. Both teams should have good years !
[/quote]

They will get it together they will be as good this year as last. Give them some time. They are deffinately taller than last year.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="712407" timestamp="1258669560"]
How many seniors does LC-M have this year?
[/quote]

LCM's roster is dominated by juniors this year.  If I'm not mistaken, I think LCM has 4 seniors on the roster.  Although players could change at anytime...probably 2 seniors on the "starting five".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami