Mart vs. Evadale

tram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest checkmate
Mart is better than good..they are beasts. They put up 44 points on a Dawson defense that was suppose to be "lights out" this year. This is where we see if the district is really weak as many have said, or if we were all wrong.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
You are right about Mart.They were tough in 2A....But You Never know...This is high school football and anything can happen...Any how good luck Rebs,Give It Your Best Shot.It might just happen..

[quote name="checkmate" post="707417" timestamp="1258212411"]
Mart is better than good..they are beasts. They put up 44 points on a Dawson defense that was suppose to be "lights out" this year. [b]This is where we see if the district is really weak as many have said, or if we were all wrong.
[/quote]
[/b]

Checkmate you really have a hang up about this weak district thing don't you. 
It's getting old.  Go play somewhere else.  You need help.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="grad88" post="708196" timestamp="1258247361"]
[quote author=checkmate link=topic=62374.msg707417#msg707417 date=1258212411]
[b]This is where we see if the district is really weak as many have said, or if we were all wrong.
[/quote]
[/b]

[/quote]

Amen. A certain few go to great lenghts to throw that insult at not just a team, but entire districts. it is old. They need to just get a life. 

Congration on a great season and best of luck on a tough draw in the first round. Wish I could see this one but looks like I will be at Sam Houston watching EC whip up on  Woodville ;D  If the line can keep Billy standing I think you have a good chance To show the naysayers that your not in that week of a dist.

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="707603" timestamp="1258222379"]
I agree HD...Mart will roll..Evadale just simply outmatched in the game...Mart as bad as they want in this one.
[/quote]

I guess we should save the fuel and stay home. People have the Rebels loosing before the ink is dry on Mart's game last night. Just let the team play the game and then we will see. 

Guest checkmate
No hang up at all..just stating the facts.... 23 1A is no doubt the weakest district in the ENTIRE state of Texas..and Friday will prove that when all three teams from that district get beat and get beat very very bad. Sorry if it offends people but this is MY OPINION only and surely noone will put me down for speaking my opinion (yea right)....I wish the opposite was true but facts are..well..just wait and see Friday night. Yeller, I wish the Rebels well, but as smart as your posts are on football surely you have to know how impossible this game this. Friday will prove my point no matter how bad I am hated (deep down you all know its true) Then boys...DAMN..Prove me wrong or shut up.

Mart  48
                                                  Evadale  6

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="708309" timestamp="1258251430"]
[quote author=grad88 link=topic=62374.msg708196#msg708196 date=1258247361]
[quote author=checkmate link=topic=62374.msg707417#msg707417 date=1258212411]
[b]This is where we see if the district is really weak as many have said, or if we were all wrong.
[/quote]
[/b]

[/quote]

Amen. A certain few go to great lenghts to throw that insult at not just a team, but entire districts. it is old. They need to just get a life. 
[/quote]Mart will be a load...no doubt.  But you strap em on and play the game.  I've seen alot of football and played a little, the ball takes some strange bounces and if a team is prepared, they will capitalize.  Be ready Rebs and "hit em the mouth"!!! 

Thanks for all the support from the district and from the area football community...well most of the district... :-\

[quote name="checkmate" post="708396" timestamp="1258255318"]
No hang up at all..just stating the facts.... 23 1A is no doubt the weakest district in the ENTIRE state of Texas..and Friday will prove that when all three teams from that district get beat and get beat very very bad. Sorry if it offends people but this is MY OPINION only and surely noone will put me down for speaking my opinion (yea right)....I wish the opposite was true but facts are..well..just wait and see Friday night. Yeller, I wish the Rebels well, but as smart as your posts are on football surely you have to know how impossible this game this. Friday will prove my point no matter how bad I am hated (deep down you all know its true) Then boys...dang..Prove me wrong or shut up.

Mart  48
                                                 Evadale  6

[/quote]checkmate you always put down evadale and  district 23a .Win are loose  mart will nerver score 48 points on the rebels . No body in district 21 won a game .But all you want talk about is how weak district 23 is . No body in district 21 was impressive.

i wish these teams the best but the problem is, these 3 teams out of the district might be good enough to be second round playoff teams and win in the first round, but they get a bye in the first round so we will never know if they are truly a second round team, but another huge problem is that none of these teams in the district are 3rd round teams especially after setting out a week nothing against the rebels but i have seen a whole lot of football in my years and yes anything can happen but evadale is not a 3rd round playoff team you not only have to be disciplined and play with tons of heart which evadale does you also have to be very athletic and execute perfectly to make it to the 3rd round, and i just don't see this evadale team as that team

[quote name="checkmate" post="708396" timestamp="1258255318"]
No hang up at all..just stating the facts.... 23 1A is no doubt the weakest district in the ENTIRE state of Texas..and Friday will prove that when all three teams from that district get beat and get beat very very bad. Sorry if it offends people but this is MY OPINION only and surely noone will put me down for speaking my opinion (yea right)....I wish the opposite was true but facts are..well..just wait and see Friday night. Yeller, I wish the Rebels well, but as smart as your posts are on football surely you have to know how impossible this game this. Friday will prove my point no matter how bad I am hated (deep down you all know its true) Then boys...dang..Prove me wrong or shut up.

Mart  48
                                                 Evadale  6

[b]See the problem Checkmate is that this is the time of the year when southeast Texas starts rooting for all our teams instead of just your personal favorite.  It becomes Southeast Texas against the rest of the state.  The kids have worked really hard since August no matter what the level of competition of their district is.  So for a local to be negative at this point in time seems a little irresponsible and down right idiotic.  Everyone knows already that the battle the Rebels face is a tough one, so your pointing it out is not necessary.  The Rebels are a going to give
them a fight you can bet on that. Again, go play somewhere else.[/b]

[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83