Hamshire Fannett over Kelly

Guest HFGirlsSportsFan

Lumberton ended up losing this game.  I didn't agree with the coaching strategy. In my mind, you have to have at least two legitimate ball handlers on the floor to stall at the end of a game.  There were a lot of VERY inexperienced players on the floor when the game was on the line.  I say play your best players when you are in a position to when the game.

[quote name="delusionalparentsarefunny" post="712882" timestamp="1258725998"]
Lumberton ended up losing this game.  I didn't agree with the coaching strategy. In my mind, you have to have at least two legitimate ball handlers on the floor to stall at the end of a game.  There were a lot of VERY inexperienced players on the floor when the game was on the line.  I say play your best players when you are in a position to when the game.
[/quote]

Why didn't you apply for the coaching job when the other coach resigned?  ::)

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="713238" timestamp="1258756031"]
[quote author=delusionalparentsarefunny link=topic=62343.msg712882#msg712882 date=1258725998]
[/quote]

Why didn't you apply for the coaching job when the other coach resigned?   ::)
[/quote]Are you kidding me?......then I would have to listen to parents whine about their "All-State" daughter riding the pine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124