*Livingston At Vidor/Vidor wins 28-14/Vidor goes to the playoffs/Comments

Guest JoesBros

Anyone who knows me knows that I've been critical of our playcalling in the past (which is called [b]criticism[/b] and not [b]being a "hater"[/b] for those of you out there who don't seem to know the difference  ::) ), but tonight we looked like the team we were at the beginning of the year. Smashmouthing the Livingston D into submission early and grinding the clock while actually throwing from the pocket on offense as well instead of that same ol' darn bootleg. Great win Pirates!
Now, I do feel that we still have to get a little creative on offense if we want to throw off the big boys in the playoffs. But if it comes down to grinding out a game to chew up clock for the win? We'll have no problem. The trick will be building a lead early. Time to get to work, boys. I can't wait to see what is cooked up.
And if anyone was wondering who that fat guy and his bald daddy were chanting "Playoffs! Playoffs!" at the end of the game? Look no further, baby! This is where I want to see us every freakin' year! And we have the talent. No more excuses. I hope this is the start of something big for years to come.

GO PIRATES!!!

I am still here congrats to the Pirates. I just live and die with Livingston football and was too distraught after the PNG/LCM games to even bring myself to log on setx sports.

I tryly hope we stay in 20-4A there is just nothing like!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all setx teams in the playoffs.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="700051" timestamp="1257569821"]
Congrats, Vidor....I pulled for you guys all year!  You deserve to go to the playoffs!  Best of luck, from this Indian!!!!!!!
[/quote]Thanks Guy. Good luck to those Indians also. I would love to see all 4 20-4a teams make it out of the first round!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami