HJ vs. Silsbee for the battle of district 21-3a championship. Who will win??

HJfan2

Guest stevenash
[quote name="D WADE" post="698941" timestamp="1257529585"]
Silsbee they have the better team. Yes i know HJ fans they had the better team last year but lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place its silsbee's district this year
[/quote]

Silsbee by 25 at home and by 23 at HJ

[quote name="D WADE" post="698941" timestamp="1257529585"]
Silsbee they have the better team. Yes i know HJ fans they had the better team last year [b]but lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place [/b] its silsbee's district this year
[/quote]

Actually it can.

I guess the rest of district is going to just forfeit when they are supposed to play HJ or Silsbee.  ::) Already gift wrapping a district championship?

Sutherland always seems to tweak whatever team he has and turn them into a playoff bound team.
But Silsbee has got everybodys attention this year already and the scrimmages haven't even started!
And don't count out the rest of the district bc injuries and grades can take a toll on any teams' season.
8)

Silsbee should be favored over HJ this year.  Silsbee's size and overall athleticism might just be too much for the Hawks, and anyone 3A.  One thing I've noticed about the Hawks, though, for the past five seasons: they get after it.  The Hawks look like meek little bunnies on the court, during warm-ups.  After the opening tip, those bunnies suddenly look like that flying bunny in [i]Monty Python and the Holy Grail[/i], the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, times five.  You'd best bring your Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch when you play HJ!  Also, make sure y'alls' tetanus immunizations are current.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124