Strong team info trickling in on Caldwell Volleyball! BCs Fri opponent!

East TX

Info submitted--
Our Freshman, JV and Varsity Volleyball teams are undefeated in district play. I'm not sure of the year record. I know we lost to a 5A school in a tournament earlier in the season. There may have been more loses...but not many.

Our volleyball program is solid and the head coach played on state volleyball teams back in the 90's and played for UH Volleyball.

More in-coming info!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were beat in the state semifinals last year by eventual state champions Lovejoy...they have a very solid, hard-hitting program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Therefore a top 4 team in the State Playoffs last season & rated on one poll this season...WOW

No wonder no one wanted to face this sector of the bracket play!  lol

Very good program with a very good coach. Lost a lot of players last year and it seems their district was a little weak this year. I guess we will find out tonight and tomorrow night how strong their district and Caldwell is. The reason I think their district is a little weak because even though Caldwell was undefeated, it took until the last poll on TGCA for them to be ranked. But...who knows.

Caldwell was a real program behind a real team!  BC with one Senior faced a team with EIGHT  solid Seniors one GIANT junior Middle athlete and one exceptional spiking athletic Junior,for starters.  LOL

Caldwell is unique in that EVERY really good athlete in the school that is female is on their team.... (and all the younger tall ones in the Jr Hi & up in the HS are being groomed for VB).
A leap of logic is not needed as to why they are such a strong productive building program.

BC showed their spunk in beating this team, even if it was only once.
Prospects of BC Volleyball remain bright, it is coming together.

Again Jordan Royal proved to be the MVP in my opinion, finding ways to get many points even facing an extremely tall seasoned Hornet front line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To our friend-- Aggies We Erred

We have been noticing your DOMINATION may be slowly turning into Constipation.. ;D

Thanks for the compliments to the team ETBU, maybe have to give you another appaluse    ;)

[quote name="fatboysofttail" post="700832" timestamp="1257621615"]
CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE BC GIRLS ON A GREAT SEASON. BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU AS A TEAM ACCUMPLISHED. NOW LETS GET READY TO BRING IT ON A SOFTBALL FIELD.
[/quote]

Basketball season first, THEN softball.  8)

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="700835" timestamp="1257621702"]
[quote author=fatboysofttail link=topic=61905.msg700832#msg700832 date=1257621615]
CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE BC GIRLS ON A GREAT SEASON. BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU AS A TEAM ACCUMPLISHED. NOW LETS GET READY TO BRING IT ON A SOFTBALL FIELD.
[/quote]

Basketball season first, THEN softball.  8)
[/quote]

No bobcat for him it is SOFTBALL, because he's playing in PLANO today and missing 4 of his girls because of Volleyball playoffs.

Poor ROBERT...   ;D

[quote author=East TX link=topic=61905.msg700741#msg700741 date=1257614024]
Caldwell is unique in that EVERY really good athlete in the school that is female is on their team.... (and all the younger tall ones in the Jr Hi & up in the HS are being groomed for VB).
A leap of logic is not needed as to why they are such a strong productive building program.

[b]Hey...This is something we ought to try at HJ!?!?!?
And before you bash, I'm not blaming our coach.[/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont