what teams have the most heart

Guest ECBucFan

How about a small 2A team playing without 3 or 4 or 5 starters, and is STILL somehow able to go 4-0 against 3A teams who primarily play one-way guys.... If thats not at the top of this list, I don't know what would be.

EC: Awesome job, guys! :D

How about a small 2A team playing without 3 or 4 or 5 starters, and is STILL somehow able to go 4-0 against 3A teams who primarily play one-way guys.... If thats not at the top of this list, I don't know what would be.

You forgot to add that several of our starters are playing hurt and won the last 2 ballgames during the last couple of minutes of the game. The EC Buccs just keep finding a way to win!

West Hardin has tremendous heart. Everytime we play the Oilers those guys will never give up even when they are outmatched. I don't know how many times we'd killed common oppenents that they'd lost to going into our game and it should be a massacre and those kids would make it close the whole game. One thing I'll give WH is that they never give up. (at least not against Hull-Daisetta).

Exactly' date=' This post should have been named "My Team has Heart, How about Yours". All these boys have heart, with practice, school work, jobs, homework, homework, and homework. They all got heart.[/quote']

I disagree, They all have COURAGE...... HEART is something much more !

Everyone has witnessed a team down by a couple of Tds and they just give up. I have seen it twice allready this year.

Players with heart NEVER quit.

However,I do beleive that most SETX teams have heart.

Good luck to all Friday !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder