Hull-Daisetta vs Burkeville / Predictions and comments

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Going to be a good game although HD really has nothing to play for..and may not want to take the chance of injuring their starters before playoffs. The Mustangs will bring the hat and will never die until the final whistle blows. Fans come out and support the final game of the Stangs in 2009 ! See you all there.

[quote name="D WADE" post="694562" timestamp="1257185036"]
[color=red]I think HD is a little beat up from last friday[/color] and are over looking the mustangs so i smell an upset
Burkville 12
HD 8
[/quote]
HAHAHA
When i was playing against HD friday night I realized that there defense was better than everyone said it was. If HD gets there offense going it will be a good game. If they just run that jet sweep against them like they did us friday night i think they will come away with the victory. But u have to take account for the big #6 on burkeville's defense i think he will be in the backfield all night long making tackles also #2 is the defensive end and he is a quick kid i think he has the ability to shut down the outside running game. both #6 and #2 is great athletes just like Gilmore on HD. Its gonna be a hard fought game. But HD has nothing to worry about cause they already made playoffs. But i know that`Burkeville isn't gonna give up and neither is HD. Good luck to both teams. No injuries.
HD-18
Stangs-12

[quote name="oilerman21" post="695725" timestamp="1257264912"]
[quote author=D WADE link=topic=61751.msg694562#msg694562 date=1257185036]
[color=red]I think HD is a little beat up from last friday[/color] and are over looking the mustangs so i smell an upset
Burkville 12
HD 8
[/quote]
HAHAHA
When i was playing against HD friday night I realized that there defense was better than everyone said it was. If HD gets there offense going it will be a good game. If they just run that jet sweep against them like they did us friday night i think they will come away with the victory. But u have to take account for the big #6 on burkeville's defense i think he will be in the backfield all night long making tackles also #2 is the defensive end and he is a quick kid i think he has the ability to shut down the outside running game. both #6 and #2 is great athletes just like Gilmore on HD. Its gonna be a hard fought game. But HD has nothing to worry about cause they already made playoffs. But i know that`Burkeville isn't gonna give up and neither is HD. Good luck to both teams. No injuries.
HD-18
Stangs-12

[/quote]Good post 21.

Looks like my H-D Bobcats will play highly State ranked Lovelady in the playoffs. Some polls have them as the #1 1A team in State. Lovelady in undefeated this season and just steam rolling everyone they face. This won't be the first time H-D was picked to lose in the playoffs against a high ranking team. Remember Troup and China Springs in 1979. GO BOBCATS !!!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="695732" timestamp="1257265201"]
[quote author=oilerman21 link=topic=61751.msg695725#msg695725 date=1257264912]
[quote author=D WADE link=topic=61751.msg694562#msg694562 date=1257185036]
Burkville 12
HD 8
[/quote]
HAHAHA
HD-18
Stangs-12

[/quote]Good post 21.
[/quote]i try my best  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax