North Shore @ West Brook....predictions...

SgtRey

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="699151" timestamp="1257546486"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=61709.msg693796#msg693796 date=1257117881]
if WB wins then its WB out-right, if NS wins its co-champs
[/quote]

You would think that head to head would give NS the nod as champs.  But I guess that would have to be spelled out in the district rules.
[/quote]If NS wins, then we are tied as Co-Champions at 4-1. The only place that makes a difference is in our playoff seeding. If NS wins, then they go as the 1st place representative and WB goes as the 2nd place rep.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="698953" timestamp="1257530560"]
Hater?   :'(  That hurts my feelings. 

While your at it, you can also call me realistic.  I'm just being honest, keeping things in perspective for you West Brook homers.  I guarantee I have seen much more football than what most of you Brook "dreamers" have seen this year.  I travel a good bit on Friday nights watching whom I want, from Katy to Lufkin.  I know a good team, and a true contender when I see one.  There ain't one of those teams on the westend of Beaumont.  You can take consolation in the fact that you have gotten better every week, and you are better than most people thought you would have been.

I'll be the first person to get on here eating crow if somehow you find a way to finally beat a decent ball team.  For your sake, I hope I'm wrong, but I forsee a two game losing streak to close out the season for the cubbies.
[/quote]open mouth....insert foot! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124