North Shore @ West Brook....predictions...

SgtRey

I was also pulling for NS when I drove to Rhodes Stadum at the end of August to watch them play Katy.  I came away from that game thinking they were pretty good, and a fluke loss to PAM in a typhoon didn't do anything to change my mind. 

I have also seen WB play this year against a very undisciplined IKE team and agian against a outmanned Channelview squad.  WB is a good ball team, but not on par with a North Shore.  They have a chance to prove me wrong Friday night though.  If North Shore beats them, like I think they will, you won't see me on here saying, "I told you so"  because its not gonna be a surprise at all to me.  Two different progams, on entirely two different levels.  North Shore is the program the Brook wants to be.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="698129" timestamp="1257450580"]
I was also pulling for NS when I drove to Rhodes Stadum at the end of August to watch them play Katy.  I came away from that game thinking they were pretty good, and a fluke loss to PAM in a typhoon didn't do anything to change my mind. 

I have also seen WB play this year against a very undisciplined IKE team and agian against a outmanned Channelview squad.  WB is a good ball team, but not on par with a North Shore.  They have a chance to prove me wrong Friday night though.  If North Shore beats them, like I think they will, you won't see me on here saying, "I told you so"  because its not gonna be a surprise at all to me.  Two different progams, on entirely two different levels.  North Shore is the program the Brook wants to be.
[/quote]

Lol.. NS is the program that Brook will become.....just as soon as we get 4200 students.

I was also pulling for NS when I drove to Rhodes Stadum at the end of August to watch them play Katy.  I came away from that game thinking they were pretty good, in a [b]tand a fluke loss to PAM yphoon didn't do anything to change my mind. [/b] 

[/quote]I think you need to watch the  game before you call it a fluke.  Brook by 3 
24 -21

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="698032" timestamp="1257445843"]
I live in north Lumberton, any more questions, sgt?

Why don't you clarify the statement WB is going to make?  WB has exceeded most people's expectations, good for them.  I have a feeling though on Friday, they will end up 6-4.  What is wrong with that?  If you think they are better than North Shore, then I guess we will have to agree to disagree.  Its not even close.  

Friday will tell the truth.
[/quote]

Well, no one in setxsports.com, except for you, asked me to clarify "the statement" WB will be making on Friday.  So I won't "clarify" for you...there's nothing wrong with what you think, don't be so defensive....breathe......breathe.. ;D

BO BO  you have been doing so good for a short while and now you being bad again.  Be careful or you will get time out again. !!!  Unlike the other schools ---Da Bruins have a zero tolerance for outside smackers.   ;D ;D

Plus, I met the SGT. Last week and he does not look like a kitty  cat.   :o

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="698217" timestamp="1257455988"]
BO BO  you have been doing so good for a short while and now you being bad again.  Be careful or you will get time out again. !!!  Unlike the other schools ---Da Bruins have a zero tolerance for outside smackers.   ;D ;D

Plus, I met the SGT. Last week and he does not look like a dog cat.   :o
[/quote]

Oh yeah all 5' 2" 127 lbs of MAN!!!

[quote name="SgtRey" post="698218" timestamp="1257456078"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=61709.msg698217#msg698217 date=1257455988]

Plus, I met the SGT. Last week and he does not look like a dog cat.   :o
[/quote]

Oh yeah all 5' 2" 127 lbs of MAN!!!
[/quote]

Geeze squirt--you just publically blew your cover.  ;)

I wish I could agree with you GOAT, and say that PAM's win over North Shore was the real deal, and because of Memorial's quality of a ballclub.  For a few weeks I was almost convinced that Memorial was for "real", but their play the last few weeks has blown a hole in that theory.  You don't beat a quality team like North Shore, in a typhoon, then struggle with West Brook and Channelview, and expect the NS win to called a referendum on how good Memorial is.  I sure hope not.  If anything, it goes to show you that it was the perfect storm that night, figuritively and literally.

[/quote]

Right on target.  8) 8)

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="698299" timestamp="1257465230"]
I wish I could agree with you GOAT, and say that PAM's win over North Shore was the real deal, and because of Memorial's quality of a ballclub.  For a few weeks I was almost convinced that Memorial was for "real", but their play the last few weeks has blown a hole in that theory.  You don't beat a quality team like North Shore, in a typhoon, then struggle with West Brook and Channelview, and expect the NS win to called a referendum on how good Memorial is.  I sure hope not.  If anything, it goes to show you that it was the perfect storm that night, figuritively and literally.
[/quote]You don't have to agree with me, just go watch the game.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="698350" timestamp="1257470802"]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=61709.msg698299#msg698299 date=1257465230]
[/quote]You don't have to agree with me, just go watch the game.
[/quote]
Booby is mad cause Lumberton is strugglin a bit Goat.

I won't be near as mad and dejected as you will be Saturday morning, when your little dream world is crashing all around you.  I don't follow Lumberton much anymore since my son has graduated.  I just like to watch HS football and be honest.

When my son did play, I tried not to live my life through him, or his athletic accomplishments.  Give that a try for a while.  As much as you like to boast and take credit for the success, get back on here Saturday morning, playing your usual Saturday morning QB and tell us what happened to lil ol Brook.  I know my son doesn't star for the best 5A team in Beaumont, so I don't know what I'm talking about.  Carry on, making a fool of yourself every chance you get, ok captain.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="698366" timestamp="1257472522"]
I won't be near as mad and dejected as you will be Saturday morning, when your little dream world is crashing all around you.  I don't follow Lumberton much anymore since my son has graduated.  I just like to watch HS football and be honest.

When my son did play, I tried not to live my life through him, or his athletic accomplishments.  Give that a try for a while.  As much as you like to boast and take credit for the success, get back on here Saturday morning, playing your usual Saturday morning QB and tell us what happened to lil ol Brook.  I know my son doesn't star for the best 5A team in Beaumont, so I don't know what I'm talking about.  Carry on, making a fool of yourself every chance you get, ok captain.

[/quote]

You have absolutely no class---you seem to have a huge chip on your shoulder and i bet your phone does not ring much. You think your smacking, but I am getting a bad vibe that is deep seated within you.  On a good note, you do seem to know a little about football.  If you could back of from crappy posting such as this one-- your point will be much stronger.  I hope this helps you.  You seem to need it.  

Oh I almost forgot--say hello to Blair---I really feel for her.  ;)

I won't be near as mad and dejected as you will be Saturday morning, when your little dream world is crashing all around you.  I don't follow Lumberton much anymore since my son has graduated.  I just like to watch HS football and be honest.

When my son did play, I tried not to live my life through him, or his athletic accomplishments.  Give that a try for a while.  As much as you like to boast and take credit for the success, get back on here Saturday morning, playing your usual Saturday morning QB and tell us what happened to lil ol Brook.  I know my son doesn't star for the best 5A team in Beaumont, so I don't know what I'm talking about.  Carry on, making a fool of yourself every chance you get, ok captain.

[/quote]

I lived my life titty....I'm not the one wishing or wondering around football fields cause my son doesn't play foosball anymore....I don't see how I've taken credit for anything....except realizing how much of a boob you are... ;D

Live my life thru my son and his athletic accomplishments....sounds like you speak from expirience.  Maybe you should hold yourself and say"It's gonna be ok"  :)

...yes you are officially a Lumberton Haider...the only reason you don't follow Lumberton, is because there loosing....true fan.... :(

[/quote]

There it is.  i knew the guy was a hater.  I don't know why he just won't come out and say it.  I guess he didn't like the vacation he got from his last hateful posts.

I heard a huge water leak occurred and Durley field is under three inches of water. Craig Stump seen working on the line with an axe before the leak started. Leak will be fixed in time for NS to fumble 11 times.  Odds on WB winning increase dramatically.

Seriously, the growth in the team at WB has been tremendous, and win or lose, they will not give up.

Hater?  :'(  That hurts my feelings. 

While your at it, you can also call me realistic.  I'm just being honest, keeping things in perspective for you West Brook homers.  I guarantee I have seen much more football than what most of you Brook "dreamers" have seen this year.  I travel a good bit on Friday nights watching whom I want, from Katy to Lufkin.  I know a good team, and a true contender when I see one.  There ain't one of those teams on the westend of Beaumont.  You can take consolation in the fact that you have gotten better every week, and you are better than most people thought you would have been.

I'll be the first person to get on here eating crow if somehow you find a way to finally beat a decent ball team.  For your sake, I hope I'm wrong, but I forsee a two game losing streak to close out the season for the cubbies.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="698953" timestamp="1257530560"]
Hater?   :'(  That hurts my feelings. 

While your at it, you can also call me realistic.  I'm just being honest, keeping things in perspective for you West Brook homers.  I guarantee I have seen much more football than what most of you Brook "dreamers" have seen this year.  I travel a good bit on Friday nights watching whom I want, from Katy to Lufkin.  I know a good team, and a true contender when I see one.  There ain't one of those teams on the westend of Beaumont.  You can take consolation in the fact that you have gotten better every week, and you are better than most people thought you would have been.

I'll be the first person to get on here eating crow if somehow you find a way to finally beat a decent ball team.  For your sake, I hope I'm wrong, but I forsee a two game losing streak to close out the season for the cubbies.
[/quote]

Dude.  You can be realistic and do it in a respectful way, or a snotty way.  You always choose the latter which earns you the title of hater.    I don't care if you are a hater.  Just admit it then bash away.

westend1, SgtRey, WBg.....you are all wasting your time trying to reason with this fool. He has absolutely no class, and is obviously not married (obviously cant find anyone that can put up with his crap), due to his boastful ability to travel to any game he wants. He cant be respectful in anything he says or does on this board. He is a hater, and nothing you can say is gonna be justified to him. I for one, know that if WB does lose to NS, that most of us will get on here and give KUDOS to NS for being the better team and not make excuses for the result....no matter what it is. We, like most of the other WB posters on here, have a little class, and are not afraid to admit when we're wrong. You should try getting some, Boob. I'd be willing to bet that it will get you a little bit farther in life that being an arrogant jerk on a friendly message board.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124