GCM vs KPark - the ejection, Coach & players pfouls!

baypat

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="baypat" post="692761" timestamp="1257032963"]
What a game!  SO many personal fouls AGAIN for GCM.  Demartie Allen ejected!  Coach Boyd personal foul!  Patriots won but shaking my head at how the game was played.  It was a win, but it was a small victory. >:(
[/quote]

#46 of KP should have been ejected early in the first half. Even their CHEERLEADERS were taunting our players when they went out of bounds!

They only thing KP has to be proud of is that they are now the ONLY team GCM has beaten TWICE! Enjoy basketball chumps!

The officiating was HORRIBLE. I am so proud that Coach Boyd expressed his discontent. More power to ya coach!

I'm not gonna defend Demartie. I talked to him during the first half when the KPark players where baiting him and getting "in his head". I told him he was better than that. He will have to fix those issues to be successful on the next level. Demartie WILL play at the next level!

Congrats Patriots! 7-3 and third place in 19-4A. Not bad for year 2. How was your second year K Park?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Panther Dad" post="692771" timestamp="1257033314"]
A lot of penalties with less than 6 minutes to go in the game.

That team isn't good enough to give up so many yards.
[/quote]

"That team"  was "good enough" to beat y'all for the second year in a row!

Yards mean nothing. In football the score is based on POINTS! GCM had 14, KP had 7. That is ALL that matters!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Ranger83" post="693154" timestamp="1257047088"]
[quote author=baypat link=topic=61669.msg692761#msg692761 date=1257032963]
What a game!  SO many personal fouls AGAIN for GCM.  Demartie Allen ejected!  Coach Boyd personal foul!  Patriots won but shaking my head at how the game was played.  It was a win, but it was a small victory. >:(
[/quote]

#46 of KP should have been ejected early in the first half. Even their CHEERLEADERS were taunting our players when they went out of bounds!

They only thing KP has to be proud of is that they are now the ONLY team GCM has beaten TWICE! Enjoy basketball chumps!

The officiating was HORRIBLE. I am so proud that Coach Boyd expressed his discontent. More power to ya coach!

I'm not gonna defend Demartie. I talked to him during the first half when the KPark players where baiting him and getting "in his head". I told him he was better than that. He will have to fix those issues to be successful on the next level. Demartie WILL play at the next level!

Congrats Patriots! 7-3 and third place in 19-4A. Not bad for year 2. How was your second year K Park?

[/quote]

Mr. Moderator,

Could you please explain to me why this post was edited? If I said something that was untrue, please let me know what it was. I stand by every word. [b]Cheap shot, after cheap shot[/b]. If you like, I would happily ask Coach Boyd to provide you a copy of the game film. He has extended this same offer to the officiating crew. Wrong is wrong!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="693981" timestamp="1257127035"]
Well, I don't know if it was untrue...but the comment about a school's graduates leaving school to be thugs is well...a cheap shot...one that is against the rules.

THAT is why it was edited.
[/quote]

That statement was neither made, nor implied. KP does not even have a graduating class as of yet. If you do not like my posting, please delete the ENTIRE post. It is not fair for you to have the ability to put words into my mouth.

I didn't put words in your mouth and it wasn't KP you were referring to....YOU DID make the remark about the folks from Dayton in that post.  

I tried to just remove the offending parts in order to save your post and quite frankly had you not opened your piehole you would have been able to make your point.  But since you now wish to make a Federal case of this, your wish is my command, next time the entire post will be removed....in fact, I may decide to do one better than removing a post.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="694049" timestamp="1257129220"]
I didn't put words in your mouth and it wasn't KP you were referring to....YOU DID make the remark about the folks from Dayton in that post.  

I tried to just remove the offending parts in order to save your post and quite frankly had you not opened your piehole you would have been able to make your point.  But since you now wish to make a Federal case of this, your wish is my command, next time the entire post will be removed....in fact, I may decide to do one better than removing a post.
[/quote]

Now I am really confused.

When did I ever mention, refer, infer, suggest, or imply anthing about Dayton? That entire post was completely directed at the actions of the Kingwood Park football team. No one else. I made one reference to Kingwood High School, but not in a negative manner.

This is not a "Federal Case", it's a matter of principle. You have the right to "moderate" the information posted on this forum. I am just asking that if you do not agree or approve of my remarks, that you remove the entire post. I think that is fair. If I overstep my boundaries on a posting, delete away!  I just do not think it is right for you to "edit" my written words, hence "putting words in my mouth" or "pie hole" as you indicate.

Guest rambleonus
"They only thing KP has to be proud of is that they are now the ONLY team GCM has beaten TWICE! Enjoy basketball chumps!"

Enjoy basketball, baseball, volleyball, swimming, track............We will GCM in all other sports.  I do understand its all about football tho.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="rambleonus" post="694337" timestamp="1257174646"]
"They only thing KP has to be proud of is that they are now the ONLY team GCM has beaten TWICE! Enjoy basketball chumps!"

Enjoy basketball, baseball, volleyball, swimming, track............We will GCM in all other sports.  I do understand its all about football tho.

[/quote]

We split with KP in baseball last year (GCM's first year, KP's second). As for the "other" sports. Who cares?

[quote name="Ranger83" post="693154" timestamp="1257047088"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you whine on everyone of your post>????

[quote name="Ranger83" post="694248" timestamp="1257167365"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=61669.msg694049#msg694049 date=1257129220]

I tried to just remove the offending parts in order to save your post and quite frankly had you not opened your piehole you would have been able to make your point.  But since you now wish to make a Federal case of this, your wish is my command, next time the entire post will be removed....in fact, I may decide to do one better than removing a post.
[/quote]

Now I am really confused.

When did I ever mention, refer, infer, suggest, or imply anthing about Dayton? That entire post was completely directed at the actions of the Kingwood Park football team. No one else. I made one reference to Kingwood High School, but not in a negative manner.

This is not a "Federal Case", it's a matter of principle. You have the right to "moderate" the information posted on this forum. I am just asking that if you do not agree or approve of my remarks, that you remove the entire post. I think that is fair. If I overstep my boundaries on a posting, delete away!  I just do not think it is right for you to "edit" my written words, hence "putting words in my mouth" or "pie hole" as you indicate.
[/quote][quote author=B.M.F. link=topic=61669.msg694303#msg694303 date=1257173007]
Uh Oh.  Mighty Moderator alert!!  Give me a break, what a little power does to some people is amazing. ::) ::) ::) ::
right here with ya on this one .This guy will bust anyones balls for the least thing he can find. I think is a little on the sensitive side.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="PNGFan" post="694499" timestamp="1257182547"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61669.msg693154#msg693154 date=1257047088]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you whine on everyone of your post>????
[/quote]

No. This is more of a RANT than a WHINE.

Do you PNG folks know the difference?

I have a feeling you guy's have done plenty of ranting and whining over the past 10 years. BLAH, BLAH, 1975. BLAH,BLAH, hardest working team.  WHINE, WHINE, 1999. RANT, RANT, purple pride. WHINE, WHINE, reservation magic.

I feel quite certain you'll be whining after Friday and even more positive you'll be ranting after week 1 of the playoffs.

Thanks for your concerns.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BHFAN" post="694545" timestamp="1257183869"]
Thank God Ranger is on BH's side for round one ;D ;D
[/quote]

I've got BH's back from here on out!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124