3.PNG
4.WOS
5.Jasper
6.Central
7.Lumberton
8.Silsbee
9.Ozen
10.Nederland
                            Vidor probably should be i there but i cant stand to see vidor do well

2A 1A PVT

1.Newton
2.Kirbyville
3.EC
4.Anahuac
5.Evadale
6.Buna
7.Hardin
8.Woodville

i dont know much about the bigger schools im from evadale and this is just something i thought could be used to help separate competition in the polls  also i dont hate vidor im just not a big fan and they do have a good team this year and should make a good play off run but the big school poll i made is not very accurate i believe that you big school guys could put some up of what you think it should be because i think this poll is much more suitable

Guest pirates
[quote name="dascoon08" post="689190" timestamp="1256805656"]
my new 5A-3A

1.Westbrook
2.PAM
3.PN-G
4.Vidor
5.Jasper
6.Silsbee
7.Central
8.WO-S
9.Lumberton
10.Nederland

what do you guys think a little better maybe?
[/quote]

Look, your opinion about who should be where is just that, your opinion.  To say "Vidor probably should be i there but i cant stand to see vidor do well" went over the line.  We are all here to support our teams, but also we really support all of the area teams.  This is my opinion and just my opinion, but maybe you could have chosen your words a little differently.

[quote name="dascoon08" post="689190" timestamp="1256805656"]
my new 5A-3A

1.Westbrook
2.PAM
3.PN-G
4.Vidor
5.Jasper
6.Silsbee
7.Central
8.WO-S
9.Lumberton
10.Nederland

[/quote]
UMMMM I would swap out Central and Vidor. Central beat Vidor in a head to head. PNG and Central should be 3 and 4. I would have put Vidor at # 5. I would drop Lumberton and put Ozen in at 9 since they beat both Lumberton and Nederland.

1.  WB
2.  PAM
3.  PNG
4.  Central
5.  Vidor
6.  Silsbee
7.  Jasper
8.  WO-S
9.  Ozen
10. Nederland

Thats my poll and I'm sticking to it. It could have been different if PNG had played WB and PAM in a regular game. So that is a unknown factor in the top 1-4 spots.

Rankings are the ruination of sports. Fortunately, at the high school level, it's ultimately about what a team does on the field but, at the college level (as we all know), a poor starting ranking can cost a school a great deal of money and make a national championship all but impossible.
The problem, especially in a state the size of Texas, is there are just too many schools for a band of sports writers to keep track of. PN-G (and Central) have flown under the radar all year not because they aren't worthy of a ranking but because they simply don't have the exposure that other schools are getting. The fact that neither team even falls within the top 25 on texasfootball.com says it all. It's not an intentional snub by the magazine but simply a matter of not having enough info coming out of the golden triangle about PN-G/Central.

Hopefully, the Jags and Indians will get it done on the field in the playoffs and prove it where it counts. Realize this is sort of off post but seemed like a good place to discuss it.

Your right even with the great teams from the Golden Triangle, they all seem to be under the radar. I personally don't care a whole lot about rankings. Let our teams speak the truth on the fields. Go in under the radar and surprise and beat the teams with all the exposure.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="689210" timestamp="1256813247"]
[quote author=dascoon08 link=topic=61451.msg689190#msg689190 date=1256805656]
my new 5A-3A

1.Westbrook
2.PAM
3.PN-G
4.Vidor
5.Jasper
6.Silsbee
7.Central
8.WO-S
9.Lumberton
10.Nederland

[/quote]
UMMMM I would swap out Central and Vidor. Central beat Vidor in a head to head. PNG and Central should be 3 and 4. I would have put Vidor at # 5. I would drop Lumberton and put Ozen in at 9 since they beat both Lumberton and Nederland.

1.   WB
2.   PAM
3.   PNG
4.   Central
5.   Vidor
6.   Silsbee
7.   Jasper
8.   WO-S
9.   Ozen
10. Nederland

Thats my poll and I'm sticking to it. It could have been different if PNG had played WB and PAM in a regular game. So that is a unknown factor in the top 1-4 spots.
[/quote]

ummmm! jasper beat silsbee?

[quote name="z288max" post="688481" timestamp="1256737452"]
Vidor beat ozen, lumberton, wos (pre-season scrimage) and will beat ned. this friday and you cant put them on your list. This shows just how little you know, or how blindly prejudice you are probably a little of both.
[/quote]As much as I hate admitting it, z288max is right, unfortunately my Raiders no longer belong on this poll as we will probably come skidding in to 6th place in the district.

[quote name="T-daddy" post="689289" timestamp="1256825110"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=61451.msg689210#msg689210 date=1256813247]
[quote author=dascoon08 link=topic=61451.msg689190#msg689190 date=1256805656]
my new 5A-3A

1.Westbrook
2.PAM
3.PN-G
4.Vidor
5.Jasper
6.Silsbee
7.Central
8.WO-S
9.Lumberton
10.Nederland

[/quote]

1.   WB
2.   PAM
3.   PNG
4.   Central
5.   Vidor
6.   Silsbee
7.   Jasper
8.   WO-S
9.   Ozen
10. Nederland

[/quote]

ummmm! jasper beat silsbee?
[/quote]
ok then swap out Jasper and Silsbee !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder