SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show!!/ TONIGHT!!!!! starts at 6:30

Join us LIVE tonight at Hamburger Depot in Beaumont as yours truly and Joey Vincent, Voice of the Vidor Pirates, will be doing the weekly preview show here at SETXsports. Joey will be sitting in for Gabe tonight as Gabe will be attending the Bayou Bowl Banquet. Joey and I will highlight last week's games, go over this week's schedule, announce our rankings and players of the week, go over standings and playoff scenarios. We will also have a discussion forum in our last segment for any questions or comments from you guys on this thread. Just post them here for Joey and I to discuss.

Just click the link provided at 6:30 and listen in or come on out and join us at Hamburger Depot for all the fun.

SETXsports.com Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE, TONIGHT, here at SETXsports.com!!

Mike Sanchez, SETXsports.com broadcaster

http://setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:setxsports-show-live&catid=72:shows&Itemid=152

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think will get the final 2 spots in 20-4A? You currently have Vidor alone in 3rd at 3-2 with Ozen and Nederland 1 game back tied for 4th at 2-3 and then LCM, Lumberton and Livingston 2 games back of Vidor all tied for 5th at 1-4. Here are the remaining schedules for those teams:

[b]Vidor (3-2)[/b]

@ Nederland
Livingston

[b]Ozen (2-3)[/b]

@ PNG
LCM

[b]Nederland (2-3)[/b]

Vidor
@ Lumberton

[b]LC-M (1-4)[/b]

Lumberton
@ Ozen

[b]Lumberton (1-4)[/b]

@ LCM
Nederland

[b]Livingston (1-4)[/b]

Central
@ Vidor

I believe Vidor will win out the year but the nederland game will be very close. Ozen will have trouble containing PNG, but I think they should beat LCM. Nederland will have a tough time with Vidor, the Lumberton game I see them possibly losing. So I see Vidor finishing 3rd and Ozen and Nederland battling out the last spot but I think Ozen may get it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami