Evadale @ Chester predictions

bignazty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Chester86" post="686534" timestamp="1256571123"]
I love my 'Jackets, but they will be limping into this game.  The injury bug hit hard, and the kids will be struggling.  I look for Evilsmell, oops, sorry Evadale (I can't spell) to take this big.  Hang in there Chester, and hope those kids are doing better.
[/quote]

The young man that was lifeflighted is down for a while. His mom just informed me that Chester has just canceled the rest of their season.  :'(

[quote name="justryansmom" post="686589" timestamp="1256573591"]
[quote author=Chester86 link=topic=61359.msg686534#msg686534 date=1256571123]
I love my 'Jackets, but they will be limping into this game.  The injury bug hit hard, and the kids will be struggling.  I look for Evilsmell, oops, sorry Evadale (I can't spell) to take this big.  Hang in there Chester, and hope those kids are doing better.
[/quote]

The young man that was lifeflighted is down for a while. His mom just informed me that Chester has just canceled the rest of their season.  :'(
[/quote]
My goodness, I was out of town this past weekend and didn't here about this accident. Let the the parents know that we are praying for the feller, and hope he is doing ok.

[quote name="Chester86" post="686534" timestamp="1256571123"]
I love my 'Jackets, but they will be limping into this game.  The injury bug hit hard, and the kids will be struggling.  I look for <b>Evilsmell,</b> oops, sorry Evadale (I can't spell) to take this big.  Hang in there Chester, and hope those kids are doing better.
[/quote]

Hahaha, hilarious. Evadale will beat ya'll, like always, so if dissing their town makes you feel better, so be it. :)

[quote name="justryansmom" post="686589" timestamp="1256573591"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just checked while cancellation is an option it is not decided yet. I hate games like this for the school that is down this same thing happened a couple of years ago when these two played and Chester had to finish that one with only 10 players.

I wish the Lackets well and hope this does not hurt other sports that are upcoming. 

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="686712" timestamp="1256582256"]
[quote author=justryansmom link=topic=61359.msg686589#msg686589 date=1256573591]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just checked while cancellation is an option it is not decided yet. I hate games like this for the school that is down this same thing happened a couple of years ago when these two played and Chester had to finish that one with only 10 players.

I wish the Lackets well and hope this does not hurt other sports that are upcoming.   
[/quote]

When High Island and Chester played??? Wow, I know I have killed some brain cells in my years  ::) but I do not remember that at all. That does NOT mean it didn't happen though!

i heard chester has at least six starters out due to injury. My prayers r with the injured players and especially #88, who suffered a horrific ankle injury.

Guest Veronica Corningstone
[quote name="knucklebuster21" post="686761" timestamp="1256584213"]
[quote author=Jackie Moon. link=topic=61359.msg686662#msg686662 date=1256578245]
Chester by alot!
[/quote]

Don't know where you are from, but you are worse than me at starting stuff.   ::)

Go find something else to do.
[/quote]Just giving my opinion.. to me they are the better team

I can confirm that Chester has suspended the remainder of their football season.

I spoke to Evadale Head Coach, Mark Williams who confirmed that last night the Chester School Board shut the season down for the safety of the remaining students on the football team.

This means that Evadale gets a forfeit win this week and West Hardin gets one next week.

Playoffs are set for the 23A Division 1 team Colmesneil and the Division 2 #1 seed Evadale. Friday's game between HD & WH will determine the #2 Division 2 team and third place in district.

If HD wins the game then WH will be through after Friday night's contest.

I hate that the game can't be played, but there is nothing gained by putting a team that had lost so much out on the field. All our thought and prayers go out to the Chester community and school as you deal with this situation.

See you later in the year on the court or on the diamond.

Really hate it for the Chester kids and their program.  Franklin has done a good job of getting the kids out, [b]there just isn't enough of em in the halls[/b].  If I remember right, the year before Franklin took over in Chester they ended the season with 11 kids.

Hang in there Yellow Jackets...hope your injuries heal soon.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="687709" timestamp="1256664877"]
Really hate it for the Chester kids and their program.  Franklin has done a good job of getting the kids out, [b]there just isn't enough of em in the halls[/b].  If I remember right, the year before Franklin took over in Chester they ended the season with 11 kids.

Hang in there Yellow Jackets...hope your injuries heal soon.
[/quote]

Breaks my heart for all of the Chester community. I know how much High Island loves Friday night lights. I've talked with a few of the Chester players and they are all pretty much "bummed." Chester ISD was wonderful to HI after Hurricane Ike and I wish there was something I could do for them. Keep 'em all in your prayers.

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="687751" timestamp="1256666593"]
So sorry to hear that Chester, but I know your Coach's and you community are looking out for number one, you, the kids. Wish we could "sub" some of our players out to you.

Maybe we will see some of you at the game on Saturday?

Ryans Mom, guess I am never going to beat you to a post!

[/quote]

LOL...Difference is you work and I wish I did...I keep checking the boards to make sure no one is trash talking our boys.  ;D 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83