Scrimmage time!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="694495" timestamp="1257182480"]
Missed ya at the game shackbully, hope to see ya there next time, by the way how is that walker workin out for ya....JK
[/quote]

The walker couldn't be better. I feel like I need to use it everyday. Sorry I missed ya Saturday. We were out of town this past weekend. How's basketball feel in the new gym??

Deweyville scrimmaged High Island tonight in Deweyvile and won by about 10 pts, Coach Hammerly played all the girls in 4 min shifts and the team showed alot of positives; Defensive hustle, ball movement and control/tempo.  Rebounding and shooting was not bad considering its the first live action of the year.  The team will be alot better and more competitive this year, they have depth and the return of Skylar Webster as the PG helps tremendously. Looking forward to seeing the Lady Pirates play throughout the year.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="696292" timestamp="1257300429"]
Deweyville scrimmaged High Island tonight in Deweyvile and won by about 10 pts, Coach Hammerly played all the girls in 4 min shifts and the team showed alot of positives; Defensive hustle, ball movement and control/tempo.  Rebounding and shooting was not bad considering its the first live action of the year.  The team will be alot better and more competitive this year, they have depth and the return of Skylar Webster as the PG helps tremendously. Looking forward to seeing the Lady Pirates play throughout the year.
[/quote]
They did play very well tonight. High Island played a great game tonight, too. :] the score was 38-29 I think. Great job Lady Cardinals! Great job too, Deweyville! :] This should be a great season. [:[:[:

[quote name="H.I.  447" post="696481" timestamp="1257307163"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=61358.msg696292#msg696292 date=1257300429]
[/quote]
They did play very well tonight. High Island played a great game tonight, too. :] the score was 38-29 I think. Great job Lady Cardinals! Great job too, Deweyville! :] This should be a great season. [:[:[:
[/quote]

Your right 447, you girls did look pretty good last night.  It's still early, but you girls have the potential to do some good this this year. Deweyville looked impressive last night also, congrats to them.  But like I said it is still early and everyone will improve as the season moves on.

Barbers Hill looked sharp last night, defeating Baytown Sterling by 45 and Atascocita by 19.  Atascocita was without their A&M commit post though.  Friendswood up next on Thursday.  First regular season game Tuesday against #18 state-ranked Booker T. Washington.  Good first test.

Jasper has Nederland this weekend starting at 10am. I was at the Silsbee scrimmage last week, and I saw a the lady bulldogs hold Silsbee scoreless for the first 18 minutes of the scrimmage.  I think that something might be cooking this year in Jasper.  Their offense will be good too! This team has dept!!!!! :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder