*Nederland vs. Livingston/Nederland wins 31-14/Comments

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was a great night I give the glory to god and the offense of line those guys are great and if they do a real good job every game we will see more happiness and I would also love to thank the fans I appreciate ya giving me a chance sry I was nervous the first couple of plays but I gained it quick good win. Team let's get ready for the pirates.                                Dionte forney                                 

[quote name="dionte" post="684811" timestamp="1256365945"]
Well it was a great night[b] I give the glory to god[/b] and the offense of line those guys are great and if they do a real good job every game we will see more happiness and I would also love to thank the fans I appreciate ya giving me a chance sry I was nervous the first couple of plays but I gained it quick good win. Team let's get ready for the pirates.                                 Dionte forney                                   
[/quote]Your first statement was priceless. I know you are a very level headed young man just by that statement. Kid, keep up the good work. Great future a head of you. Congrats on the win :)

Well it was a great night I give the glory to god and the offense of line those guys are great and if they do a real good job every game we will see more happiness and I would also love to thank the fans I appreciate ya giving me a chance sry I was nervous the first couple of plays but I gained it quick good win. Team let's get ready for the pirates.                                 Dionte forney                                   
[/quote] That is a great statement young man...giving God the glory. He's is the man to glorify!

[quote name="mamajag" post="684865" timestamp="1256388829"]
[quote author=dionte link=topic=61236.msg684811#msg684811 date=1256365945]
Well it was a great night I give the glory to god and the offense of line those guys are great and if they do a real good job every game we will see more happiness and I would also love to thank the fans I appreciate ya giving me a chance sry I was nervous the first couple of plays but I gained it quick good win. Team let's get ready for the pirates.                                 Dionte forney                                   
[/quote] That is a great statement young man...giving God the glory. He's is the man to glorify!
[/quote]

Indeed it is, mamajag!!  It is so refreshing to see a young man with talent (both on the hardwood and gridiron) humbling himself, rather than boasting.  Big-D, always keeping God first in [b]everything[/b] you do will make all things possible. 

You're a fine young man and we are all very proud of you...God's Blessings in all you do.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="684949" timestamp="1256395896"]
Looks like Ned may have an answer at QB. Good to see him getting right with the man upstairs. Good job and keep it up! What is Ned district record now? As crazy as that district is, they should still be in the hunt, huh?
[/quote]

I think if we beat Vidor and Lumberton, we make it. I need to look at the standings to be sure. Maybe some other things have to happen.

Great game Dionte. Keep it going.

[/quote]

When you believe in GOD all things are possible ... you are a fine young man. No need to apologize to us for being nervous, with all of the pressure placed on you to perform Friday night against Livingston with the hopes to keep Playoffs in the cards for the Dogs, I think you did fantastic..... Dog fans thank you for a job well done kid.  Good luck against the Pirates.

Wow - after the struggles they had versus us, I would not have predicted this. But geez they were in a bind losing two Qb's, yeah they do not play Defense, but the team morale suffers big time! Great recovery and great attitude Dionte. What position did you/he play against FW?

[quote name="fwstangs" post="689591" timestamp="1256842349"]
Wow - after the struggles they had versus us, I would not have predicted this. But geez they were in a bind losing two Qb's, yeah they do not play Defense, but the team morale suffers big time! Great recovery and great attitude Dionte. What position did you/he play against FW?
[/quote]

He played DE before QB, but he was injured and OUT for the Friendswood game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont