Round 1 Playoff Results

Lum(white  34 over Ned (white) 14  PEEWEE

This was a GREAT game people !!!  our boys did make a couple of BIG , mistakes  which set up 2 td's for NED , to go into the half  with NED up 14/13 !!
 Hey those LUM boys came out in the second half like a cannon !! These boys were hittin hard , with heart ,!! Im very proud of all of them ,,  really proud of my son as well who had a great game !!  I think LUM (white) sent a message to those who have talked about them having a weak schedule in the regular season!!   Today these boys proved that they deserve the  REMATCH with WOS next week !!    I know YA'LL were over there watching  WOS coaches !!!  LOL :) :)  

HATS of TO BAM's team  NED( white)  ,, these boys played hard , they stayed in it with all thier hearts ,,!!!!   WEAR THOSE MEDALS PROUD BOYS YOU ALL EARNED IT !!!  NOW get out to LCM next week and pull for LUM (white)  over WOS !! :)

[font=Arial][/font]

[size=14pt][/size]

[color=blue][b]Okay good folks of this board: I will be leaving soon to take care of a few minor things before heading to Bridge City for the Sr. game.  If you know of any scores /  results --- Please, Please, Please post them!  This topic has had a lot of hits today because everyone wants to know who won and who didn't.  I personally will check back after the game.

Bye![/b][/color]

Junior Score:

Bridge City 24 -
PNG-White - 23

This was a very exciting game.  Both teams played hard, and PNG had an opportunity to win it in the end, but a young player dropped a TD pass in the end zone.  The next pass, with about 6 seconds left in the game was intercepted by BC to clinch the victory.  BC came back from a 16 - 0 deficit to win.  Great game by all.

WOS JR. WHITE -52

NED  JR. WHITE- 0

Great effort by Ned. JR. WHITE today. RB u got your work cut out for y'all next week at LCM High School @ 3pm. ;D. We still remember that u was the only team to score on us this year. :D This is what motivates us more coming into next week. To bad i can"t be on your side line next week. ;)

Lumberton White 33
WOS BLUE          0

Very competitive game! Good job Mo and Marques and the rest of the WOS Blue staff. Ya'll will have a very tough team next year and definitly be the ones to beat in Jr. If you paid to watch football today in Nederland, you got your monies worth. BC vs PNG White was an awesome game in Jr! Ned White vs Lumb White was an awesome game in pee wee! Orangefield vs Ned Gold was a very good Jr game. Congratulations to all!!!

[quote name="queenb77630" post="683476" timestamp="1256262240"]
Round 1 is fast approaching so I am starting this topic while I have the time to.  Let everyone know what team you are reporting on; whether it is flag, peewee, jr. or sr. and finally, the score.

[/quote]

WOS Pee Wee-27  Vidor Gold-13

Great game today by Vidor Gold! The made us work for this ugly victory. Those young kids played their butts off and showed us why they made the playoffs. Congrats to our kids as well. We showed that we can win UGLY when necessary, which is whatcha gotta be able to do sometimes. And a BIG congrats to Lumberton White (pee wee). Huge win against a tough Nederland White team. So I guess that means it's WOS and Lumberton White---tha superbowl rematch from a year ago. Oughta be a blast!!

[quote name="WOS 98" post="685342" timestamp="1256426662"]
[quote author=raider44 link=topic=61197.msg685333#msg685333 date=1256426044]
How does WOS 98 have more Karma than me???
[/quote]
Don't know i wish someone tell'em. Good job... looks like y'all started off slow today.
[/quote]

WOS Blue was very motivated. Looked like a different team in the 1st half today compared to our first game. Coaches and players done a very good job!

Awesome football games today.  We pee wee white ned.  had major probs in the second half. Hats off to a great team today. Good luck to lumb. and WOS.  Enjoyed talking with some great coaches from lumberton white today.  Looking forward to Mid County madness now. 

Seniors
Nederland Black   33
Vidor                  6         #2. Nederland Black
                                                vs                  next saturday
LCM                    0         #1. Lumberton Blue
Lumberton Blue    33

[quote name="WOS 98" post="685326" timestamp="1256425880"]
WOS JR. WHITE -52

NED  JR. WHITE- 0

Great effort by Ned. JR. WHITE today. RB u got your work cut out for y'all next week at LCM High School @ 3pm. ;D. We still remember that u was the only team to score on us this year. :D This is what motivates us more coming into next week. To bad i can"t be on your side line next week. ;)
[/quote]
Well i can say it was a great day for football.. Hat's off to PNG White today was a great game..Well WOS98 i told you a week ago i see you now here I'am  buddy.. You are more than welcome to hang out with me on the sideline this Saturday after I @#%^ ^*!#  ;D ;D :P :P :-* :-* ??? ??? >:( >:( ;) ;)....6 points man you let BC score 6  :P on ya look forward to the game buddy later.. :o :o
[color=red]BC[/color]-24

[color=purple]PNG White[/color]-22

[quote name="RB" post="685619" timestamp="1256449013"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=61197.msg685326#msg685326 date=1256425880]
WOS JR. WHITE -52

NED  JR. WHITE- 0

[/quote]
Well i can say it was a great day for football.. Hat's off to PNG White today was a great game..Well WOS98 i told you a week ago i see you now here I'am  buddy.. You are more than welcome to hang out with me on the sideline this Saturday after I @#%^ ^*!#  ;D ;D :P :P :-* :-* ??? ??? >:( >:( ;) ;)....6 points man you let BC score 6  :P on ya look forward to the game buddy later.. :o :o
[color=red]BC[/color]-24

[color=purple]PNG White[/color]-22
[/quote]

Hey RB will u bar b que some links for us since u will be off the week of 11/07/09? ;D ;D ;D :P :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder