Newton At Kirbyville

Guest Jmeek

Newton Kirbyville who will win the game and District ?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Newton Kirbyville who will win the game and District ?

• Newton win +21
    • Kirbyville win 7 or less
    • Newton in a blowout
    • Kirbyville win +21
    • Newton win 7 or less
    • Kirbyville in a blowout
    • To close to call

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="698692" timestamp="1257515394"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=61191.msg698677#msg698677 date=1257513851]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=61191.msg698644#msg698644 date=1257510417]
Why would we have our "heads hung low". This game changes nothing. Kirbyville seems to need this win to validate their season. Newton doesn't. Kirbyville fans remind me of Aggies. Aggies want University of Texas to be their big rival, but ask any UT alum who they hate most and it ain't the Aggies, it's Oklahoma. I would rather beat Marlin any day than Kirbyville. I think this has to do with playoff experience. This is going to get me smited, but Kirbyville is still new to the playoffs. Give them another 10 years of going to the playoffs and they might understand.
[/quote]

In All My Years Which Is About 50 As A Wildcat Fan,I Have Never Heard As Many Newton Fans,(including the coach) That Said A Game Between Kirbyville And Newton Especially For District Champion-ship Don't Mean Or Prove Anything..I'm Sorry If I've Mis-Understood Football All These Years..I Thought The Object Of Football Was To Win Locally In Your District,Then Prove You Deserve to Be Where Your'e At By Winning At The Higest Level Of Competition,Don't Mean To Be Smart-Alecky About What I'm Saying,It's Just Out Of Character For Newton Fans..Good Luck At The Game Tonight....   
[/quote]
Times change my friend. When everything about the playoffs rested on being District Champions, it was all about being District Champion. These days it's not. If you don't understand this logic, I'm sorry. Just because you want it to be the old way, don't make it so.
[/quote]

Time May Change (my friend) But WINNING Don't...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="698695" timestamp="1257515804"]
That might have more meaning when Kirbyville has three state championship trophies.
[/quote]

omg..there you go again with the three state trophies..LOL I'm proud of you guys for getting those three..but you dont have to add it to every thread thats posted. WE ALL KNOW YOU WON 3 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS...I guess that would say something about kville then right? We beat the team that has 3 state titles!!! wow I cant wait to see the Wildcats tear up the Eagles...its going to be FUN!!!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="698698" timestamp="1257516003"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=61191.msg698695#msg698695 date=1257515804]
That might have more meaning when Kirbyville has three state championship trophies.
[/quote]

omg..there you go again with the three state trophies..LOL I'm proud of you guys for getting those three..but you dont have to add it to every thread thats posted. WE ALL KNOW YOU WON 3 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS...I guess that would say something about kville then right? We beat the team that has 3 state titles!!! wow I cant wait to see the Wildcats tear up the Eagles...its going to be FUN!!!
[/quote]

Kvillefan, I'm not one to get into arguments over almost anything,but I agree with you on the state championship deal...along with being a great champion [b]humility[/b],should never be replaced with [b]arrogance[/b]..end of discussion..i'm out

This is the big game that fans from both towns have been waiting for and I'm sure the players. I know that we all will be  dressed in our colors with our spirits high supporting our favorite team.  A good rivalry makes for a good game, so lets all show good sportsmanship .  Good luck to both teams. 

GO WILDCATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Newton to win but not at all cost. Saying this meaning if La Ray Alfred isn,t totally healed, don't play him. I think we can
win without him if we don't turn the ball over and have senseless penalties. Saying this is not low expectations of Newton. I just don,t want a kid to play on a injury that could be with him the rest of his life. I would say the same for K-ville, if they have someone
maybe not quite ready to play after a serious injury. Yes, this is for bragging rights for a year but  if  we win or lose we both will
be playing next week. You didn't hear any excuses from me last year and Thank The Lord ,I am still around to watch more football.

Good Evening and Welcome to Week 10 of SEXT HS FB.  We will be broadcasting 2nite from the 2008 2A DIV I state runner-up's home field...to the locals..known as WILDCAT STADIUM....Welcome to Kirbyville.  2NITE will give bragging rights to all involved...from the Mayor of each town, all the way down to the local barbershops, and pee-wee leagues.  BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...Kick the tires and light the fires....R  U  READY for some HIgh School FB??????

1st Q   Newton 13 KRBYVILLE 7  (Newton gets ball first)
Half     Newton 19 KRBYVILLE 21
3rd Q   Newton 27 KRBYVILLE 31  (YEP a FG!!)
4th Q   Newton 33 KRBVVILLE 38

SHould be exciting!!!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="jimmyw" post="698991" timestamp="1257532236"]
I want Newton to win but not at all cost. Saying this meaning if La Ray Alfred isn,t totally healed, don't play him. I think we can
win without him if we don't turn the ball over and have senseless penalties. Saying this is not low expectations of Newton. I just don,t want a kid to play on a injury that could be with him the rest of his life. I would say the same for K-ville, if they have someone
maybe not quite ready to play after a serious injury. Yes, this is for bragging rights for a year but  if  we win or lose we both will
be playing next week. You didn't hear any excuses from me last year and Thank The Lord ,I am still around to watch more football.
[/quote]

Nice Post jimmyw ...I feel The Same Way,Good Luck To Both Teams,And I Hope..... An Injury Free Ballgame..

[quote name="jimmyw" post="698991" timestamp="1257532236"]
maybe not quite ready to play after a serious injury. Yes, this is for bragging rights for a year but  if  we win or lose we both will
[/quote]
This is a good post, But to clear everything up we will probably not see La ray much on the field if any this season  :( his injury was just about a season ending injury it was alot worse than what was first reported. the chances of La ray playing at the potential he was at the first of the season is very unlikely. this injury is just very hard to come back from. I hope he can recover by next football season and try to walk-on a college team, good luck La ray.

hahahaha..championeagle!!! Im READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL...dont know about you. I will be sitting close to the 50 yd line about 10 rows up...you will see our cheering section...we never sit down..LOL This is the game we've been waiting for now for 10 weeks..and its about to get started in about 2 hrs. We are actually about to head up there so we can get a decent parking spot...dont have to worry bout seats cause we have reserved seating..thank God!!! Its going to be a packed house tonight!

[size=18pt][color=red][b]ATA WILDCATS!!!!!!!! BEAT THE EAGLES!!!!!!![/b][/color][/size]

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
I know championship eagle yall put yalls backups in the second half because a district title doesent mean anything thats why Kirbyville won.

No we didn't as you know. And you see what happened. I hope Bennett is not injured for life but we will really miss him in the playoffs. My concern all along. Kirbyville won. I still wonder where ya'll put those state championship trophies ya'll haven't won. You can crow about beating Newton all you want, you still have nothing but a local award. Good luck in the playoffs and maybe you can win the big one this year.

Guest rykerx144
Champ you really are a sore loser.  I really hate that people have to act like this.  99.9 percent of Newton fans are good respectful fans with alot of class unfortuantly on here you make up the .01 percent.  I am not even sure I want to call you a Newton fan. I know most the fans and just about all the young men that play for Newton and Im pretty sure they dont share your classless thoughts and probably dont want your support and would rather you didnt call yourself a newton fan. 

Aww gee, I really am sorry that I have posted all those lies about Kirbyville and made up all those things about Newton. You have really made me see the light. I forgot that Kirbyville invented winning football, and know all there is to possibly know about what it takes to have a winning program. And the fact your calling me(again name caller) a sore loser you obviously don't know anything about me(again a big surprise).

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="700613" timestamp="1257605997"]
Aww gee, I really am sorry that I have posted all those lies about Kirbyville and made up all those things about Newton. You have really made me see the light. I forgot that Kirbyville invented winning football, and know all there is to possibly know about what it takes to have a winning program. And the fact your calling me(again name caller) a sore loser you obviously don't know anything about me(again a big surprise).
[/quote]
championship eagle i am as big of a wildcat fan as you are an eagle fan we understand totally and we wish the best to yall in the playoffs.

Guest Arptiger
[quote name="jjspeed8" post="693633" timestamp="1257104708"]
Newton by 21+
[/quote]
is this the same jjspeed from smoaky if it is i am not the only one in enemy territory if the game wasnt already over i would agree

[quote name="Arptiger" post="701788" timestamp="1257713808"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=61191.msg693633#msg693633 date=1257104708]
Newton by 21+
[/quote]
is this the same jjspeed from smoaky if it is i am not the only one in enemy territory if the game wasnt already over i would agree
[/quote]
and further prove the idiocracy of the arp fans!!!!  No surprise.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83