KELLY GIRLS BASKETBALL STATE BOUND 09-10!

The Kelly Bulldogs led by the legendary old-fashioned Steve Collazo are looking forward to a potential State Championship this 09-10 season. MVP of 5A District 3 Paige Burbank is looking to have another magnificent season at point gaurd. Paige averaged 6 steals per game with her swiftness and also gobbled up 8 rebounds a game. Paige scored 320 points last year averaging 16 a game. Shes really boiling into an excellent hooper because shes large and in charge at Kelly High School. "also the most sparkling girl at school" At center we have Mary Catherine Clark, a tenacious defender looking to reek havoc on anyone in her path. Mary Catherine averaged 8.9 blocks a game. Get in Mary's way and she'll bring you down, down to china town! Hot-Shot Jessica Ellis is looking to tear up the court this year, shes going to make it rain with 3 pointers while inflicting pain on any female...or male that crosses her path. Sarahglyn Bean doesnt only bring talent to the court but a fierce attitude like a lion "aka Simba" score much but on defense shes what we call a machine. Last but not least Kiera Airon brings the old-school funk to the court with her dazzling shake and bake moves and her quick pull up J! Seeing her play will make you leave the stadium without a heart because she stole it like a $2 dollar whore tehe. So if you dnt have anything to do on a tuesday or thursday night why dont you come watch the Lady Bulldogs tear up the court this season! Coach Collazo says "Freindship is like peeing on yourself:everyone can see it, but only you get he warm feeling that it brings" Youll feel it too after watching these girls in action!

this might be the smartest thing I have eve heard a vidorian say, keep up the good work playa, Paige Burbank must be something I am sure if I ever looked into those luscious but fierce eyes I would whimper into the fetal position, or it could be love at first sight, I guess I will just have to take a peek at this team and get that tingly feeling, keep up the work playa

you dont think so bobcat05? Im guessing you havent seen the lady bulldogs play,Paige Burbank will dominate this year and im almost gauranteeing a state championship. Coach Collazo already has the girls doing 2 hour practices and the teams fully commited this year. This is gunna be something special lemme tell you.

[quote name="vidorianplaya" post="683505" timestamp="1256263820"]
you dont think so bobcat05? Im guessing you havent seen the lady bulldogs play,Paige Burbank will dominate this year and im almost gauranteeing a state championship. Coach Collazo already has the girls doing 2 hour practices and the teams fully commited this year. This is gunna be something special lemme tell you.
[/quote]
you tell him "playa", people cant be underestimating Paige Burbank are you kidding me? That is like saying Achilles was a whimmpy little girl or saying Super man is not super, you just can not do it. They actually might need to look at Paige and make sure she is not pulling a Juana Man, she is that good where she could be the boys MVP, but we all know she is a girl because her looks will bring you to your knees and she would never lie about her gender because she has the soul of an angel, a cute, fluffy white angel.  Those 2 hour practices must be intense, and keep us updated with some more fascinating quotes from the legendary coach collazo.

i went to kelly and have personally seen all these girls play...state champs?? come on  now. First they have to beat St. Agnes out of Houston by 20 to say they can make it to the state game. Seeing how they lose to agnes by 40 on every occasion I highly doubt it will change. Plus there's this one school in Dallas by the name of Bishop Lynch. 10 straight state championships with the last 3 being against Agnes with a 30+ point fashion

yeahhh last year the lady dogs werent too hot but this year im tellin you there going to be pretty darn good my freind. St Agnes wont be able to stop paige burbank even if they double team her every play and if t hey did that shed dish it out to J-Ellis on the wing and theres a three pointer dropped in yo face! Bishop Lynch will probably meet kelly in the finals and itll be a good game but i dnt think they will stop all the threats from kelly. thank you

[quote name="athlete4o9" post="683624" timestamp="1256298166"]
i went to kelly and have personally seen all these girls play...state champs?? come on  now. First they have to beat St. Agnes out of Houston by 20 to say they can make it to the state game. Seeing how they lose to agnes by 40 on every occasion I highly doubt it will change. Plus there's this one school in Dallas by the name of Bishop Lynch. 10 straight state championships with the last 3 being against Agnes with a 30+ point fashion
[/quote]

Alright mr 409, you obviously do not know what you are talking about because these girls are off the chain, they have the shots that'll make you hot, if you dont think they can beat st agnes then you are an uneducated punk, they can beat bishop lynch these girls are the real deal

[quote name="whsalum" post="686160" timestamp="1256519231"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=61146.msg685494#msg685494 date=1256436194]
oh man this is PRICELESS
[/quote]I think you meant worthless  ::) ::)
[/quote]
worthless? not so much, you need to get an idea of how real girls "hoop" come watch these girls at the beginning of the season, i am telling you something mister you wont be let down, nike is going to come by and offer Paige a shoe line called Nike B-Banks the official shoe of Paige ''the iron horse'' Burbank, they'll make you feel and play like the super star paige, they are also stylish so you will always look dazzling like the girl herself

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="688324" timestamp="1256701267"]
I feel bad for Paige, she has a bunch of people on here making her look bad.  Paige if you get on here and don't apericate this message me and I will take it all off.  ::)
[/quote]

would you take it off if we were on here talking about barry sanders or kobe byrant because they all have the same athletic abilities, they were all cut from a fierce lion heart like Paige, she has the rage of 1000 charging cheetahs trust me do not stand in her way, I can not wait for powderpuff game, last year she ran to the other side and ripped all the seniors signs in half, i was intimidated.. and we are not making her look bad, if she could not live up to the hype then that would be bad, but shes all real like boobie miles, and shell knock you out with black nikes on her feet

[quote name="jasperalltheway2statebaby" post="685102" timestamp="1256404689"]
[quote author=athlete4o9 link=topic=61146.msg683624#msg683624 date=1256298166]
[/quote]

Alright mr 409, you obviously do not know what you are talking about because these girls are off the chain, they have the shots that'll make you hot, if you dont think they can beat st agnes then you are an uneducated punk, they can beat bishop lynch these girls are the real deal
[/quote]

how can i obviously not know what im talking about if i've watched practice, watched games, know the girls personally, and have been in their practices to help them get better??? Uneducated punk really? I graduated from Kelly! But i understand why you resort to name calling. Just because you put little ryhmes in your post doesnt mean anything. The fact remains that they arent a championship calibur team and you're a fan but even fans must realize when they're taking it overboard

This post is an embarrassment to Kelly High School and needs to stop since it is obviously some of the girls doing it. You are using inappropriate language...$2 whore? Really. You don't see the boys team on here hyping themselves. Win games and everything else will take care of itself. All you are doing is providing bulletin board material to other teams and making yourself look like fools.

Coach Schrapps.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="690415" timestamp="1256916688"]
This post is an embarrassment to Kelly High School and needs to stop since it is obviously some of the girls doing it. You are using inappropriate language...$2 whore? Really. You don't see the boys team on here hyping themselves. Win games and everything else will take care of itself. All you are doing is providing bulletin board material to other teams and making yourself look like fools.

Coach Schrapps.
[/quote]

Good post, and good luck Coach.

Coach Schrapps.
[/quote]
  Thanks for trying to nip this in the bud coach!  Even though it's easy to see that these posts were from some  youth...I'd be willing to bet that they still show up on a lot of bulletin boards.

[quote name="Slam14" post="690893" timestamp="1256937524"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=61146.msg690415#msg690415 date=1256916688]

Coach Schrapps.
[/quote]
  Thanks for trying to nip this in the bud coach!  Even though it's easy to see that these posts were from some  youth...I'd be willing to bet that they still show up on a lot of bulletin boards.

[/quote]

You should buy his lunch too    ;D ;)

[quote name="HillGuy" post="691314" timestamp="1256954255"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=61146.msg690893#msg690893 date=1256937524]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=61146.msg690415#msg690415 date=1256916688]

Coach Schrapps.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You should buy his lunch too    ;D ;)
[/quote]

Oh man...you don't ever let up do you!  ;D ;D

This post is an embarrassment to Kelly High School and needs to stop [u]since it is obviously some of the girls doing it.[/u] You are using inappropriate language...$2 whore? Really. You don't see the boys team on here hyping themselves. Win games and everything else will take care of itself. All you are doing is providing bulletin board material to other teams and making yourself look like fools.

Coach Schrapps.
[/quote]

wait first of all mr. 4o9 any team is capable of winning state...and coach shrapps.. why would the girls write this about themselves..you obviously know nothing about these girls which is sad since you work there..i mean do you really think they would waste their time writing all these posts and making themselves quote "look like fools"? and what makes you so sure that it isn't guys from Kelly writing these posts?

[quote name="athlete4o9" post="690152" timestamp="1256895514"]
[quote author=jasperalltheway2statebaby link=topic=61146.msg685102#msg685102 date=1256404689]
[quote author=athlete4o9 link=topic=61146.msg683624#msg683624 date=1256298166]
[/quote]

[/quote]

how can i obviously not know what im talking about if i've watched practice, watched games, know the girls personally, and have been in their practices to help them get better??? Uneducated punk really? I graduated from Kelly! But i understand why you resort to name calling. Just because you put little ryhmes in your post doesnt mean anything. The fact remains that they arent a championship calibur team and you're a fan but even fans must realize when they're taking it overboard
[/quote]

haha are you kidding me if you can rhyme you cant do anything in this game, rhyming is the best and pretty soon everyone will know these girls name, if u dont believe in them your lame, one day paige will be in the hall of fame, take aim because when these girls come they set the court aflame..

and $2 whore is not inappropriate, vidorian playa was not calling the girl a whore he said she is so good she steal your heart LIKE a $2 whore...

i think you guys are taking this a bit to serious, ya feel me? nobody is making fun of anyone. im from vidor and my daughter used to go to kelly and she played basketball there and loved every minute of it. ive been keeping up with this team and i think theyre really gunna do it this year, i can have an opinion right? thank you. and whoever this coach from kelly is doesnt know a thing about a thing. i think these lovely ladies love hearing this hype! there going to be jacked up and ready to put the smack down on teams this year. goooooooo bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!