Shepherd vs Liberty

This will be a big game for Both teams as it has major playoff implications. Shepherd (2-2) play Liberty (1-2) at Liberty for their homecoming. The Pirates this year have come to be known as the Homecoming Crashers as theyve went to 3 homecomings and crashed all 3. They hope to do the same to Liberty but both teams want the play off spot pretty badly!!!!

Who ya got in this soon to be great game??  ;)

Glad everyone takes Shepherd so lightly. Just makes it that much better when they win. Haven't see them except in films but have to say they look like a whole new team compared to last season. Gonna be a good game to watch, wish I could be there.  ;)

If you go by past games this is gonna be a dozy.  Hey Belle-mere Liberty lost by almost the same amount to Cleveland - have not played Coldsprings - and by the way lost to that team that shepherd beat by 9.  Its gonna be a good game and and no more than a 6 point game.  If Liberty puts together a complete game they will win - if not who knows.

I will stick with my prediction:

Shepherd - 23

Liberty - 26

Liberty wins at home.  Go Panthers  8)

That's why I brought it up c murder because that guy was a play maker and you can see shepherd isn't the same team.

yeah Kevonte was a play maker, but that's what you get with the fastest kid in the district. But, we lost a little bit of our speed factor but with Amad Lewis we gain a whole lot of power. We wont be in many 2nd and long situations anymore with him. He's a tank that could break away for 40-50 yards just instead of 90. I don't think that Kevonte's injury set us back as far as everyone thinks.

Guest stilljacked

If anyones seen the movie "Anchorman" the obvious cologne of choice is one labeled SEX PANTHER...Need I say more???  The Pirates are going down...down to China Town!!  Liberty must be aware of Shepherds classiness,  my sources say it is the only thing that can possibly withstand the SEX PANTHER!!!

I really think its going to come down to mistakes. Last week at the Huffman game Liberty let Huffman score some on long TD passes but they really held down their run game. I thought that, for the most part, Liberty did a good job at containing Cleveland's run game until the 3rd quarter. I think it will be close and whomever makes the fewest mistakes will probably take home that 3rd playoff spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn