what game do you thin will be game of the year in 2009

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Huffman vs Shepherd bc Huffman back doors it and gets on a roll.  ;D Plus Texas High and Marshall this Friday which I will be at bc Marshall is going to get hot. Sure wish you ladies from PNG could come up to E Texas and get you some.  ;D

Have to throw it out their

I think the Top three Games are easily

SIlsbee over WOS

PAM over Northshore

And Crosby over Dayton...

Ill justify the last because its the only one not mentioned.

It was the defacto District championship game, it did determine the seeding of the playoffs...

Also first time in 9yrs Crosby has beat Dayton.

But more importantly its the classic underdog story... Look at our kids in crosby their tiny... It was liek the Little Giants all over again... (movie refrence)

Also it was beginning to end dominance. the only good Dayton drive ends with a PICK.

The second best drive a strip, and then dayton hands the rest of the game to the coogs...

My choice because It had the district implications, Underdog winning and what it means for the school

by my calculations this means

PAM V. North Shore is comparable...

and Silsbee Vs WOS is as well.

Anything other than those three simply don't have the Necessary baggage, or emotion involved.

But imno just my opinion

[quote name="injun" post="683197" timestamp="1256238842"]
Cowboys vs Saints if you like blowouts ... LOL..

[b]I'm pretty sure PNG vs Central will be the one to see..[/b]Unfortunately  I will miss this one, I've got chasing Deer on my mind that weekend...
[/quote]

agreed!!

come on man... it ain't every year your team is in the hunt for the district title!!

Newton Vs Silsbee
WOS vs Kville
Jasper vs Kville
Newton vs Kville

and playoffs will be Newton vs Dangerfield that will be another great game if they end up meeting, and I can almost guarantee they will.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FreshmanPhenom#17
[quote name="injun" post="683197" timestamp="1256238842"]
Cowboys vs Saints if you like blowouts ... LOL..

I'm pretty sure PNG vs Central will be the one to see..
Unfortunately  I will miss this one, I've got chasing Deer on my mind that weekend...
[/quote]
dont put the cowboys down like that lol

vidor = central game is by far the game of the year=those that think png-central even has a chance are illusional png is by far the better team this year also by far the better coaching staff this year wont be at all entertaing unless your sitting in the sea of purple and white.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder