Guest PrimeTime

Cleveland 3-0

Coldspring 3-0

Shepherd 2-2

Liberty 1-2

Huffman 1-3

Splendora 1-2

Tarkington 1-3

Cleveland and Coldspring are pretty much in for sure unless something crazy happens.

Third place will be between Huffman, Liberty and Shepherd

My opinion...

Cleveland  DIV 1 REP

Coldspring DIV 2 1ST PLACE

Liberty    DIV 2 2ND PLACE

what does the race look like now that huffman lost? do we have a chance and what are the teams leading at this time?

Big Red still has a chance, but if I were you I'd become a Shepherd Pirate fan in a hurry. Shepherd beating Liberty and Huffman winning out seems to have the best shot the Falcons have.

what does the race look like now that huffman lost? do we have a chance and what are the teams leading at this time?

Big Red still has a chance, but if I were you I'd become a Shepherd Pirate fan in a hurry. Shepherd beating Liberty and Huffman winning out seems to have the best shot the Falcons have.

I think that happens bc we done got thing right over here and we are headed for STATE.

Who do the 2cd and 3rd teams from 21-3a play?

Hard to tell but at his point looks like Cleveland gets Silsbee if they go big skew then Coldspring gets WOS and BC if the win out will get Liberty. Made that the longest sentence of the day.  ;D

I think It'll be...

1st Coldspring

2nd Cleveland (Big School)

3rd Shepherd

I don't think Liberty will be ready for the Pirates that will be coming to Panther Land this friday, They love ruining Homecomings and happen to be 3 for 3 for a matter of fact.  ;D I was at Shepherd's practice today and the intensity was INSANE... Liberty better be ready because the Pirates have been shut out of the playoffs long enough. They want this more than the Liberty players!!

I know i basically cut Huffman out the picture but im kinda taking this one game at a time!  ;)

Now that Liberty has been beaten Huffman can get in a win over Shepherd right? BUT does it have to be by a certain margin greater than the point spread that Liberty was beaten by?

OK now that Liberty has lost to Shepherd are they out of the playoff race? If so , is the 3rd place slot between Huffman and Shepherd now? Haven't seen Huffman play so does anybody know what they look like? Are they gonna give the Pirates a run for their money?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami