Carthage Vs Jasper. District championship on line?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Jasper Is A much Improved Team This Year...They Have The Tools To Beat Carthage,But It Will Have To Be Mistake Free Ball To Get The Win....I Say GO FOR IT DAWGS.!!! Kirbyville Is Pulling For You..

big game for both..........district championship on the line. but, i think both teams have much higher aspirations. should be a great game and i think we will find out alot about both. my thoughts on game.............i think Jasper will need a couple of good breaks to pull this one out but than could happen. sometimes good teams make their own luck. Carthage 31 Jasper 27..............go Jasper stop that long winning streak!!!!!

On paper, and by all obvious logic, Carthage is the heavy favorite in this game.  But this game will not be played on paper, it will be played in the Jasper Dawg House.  Jasper wins, 24-21.  :)  After all, why not one more big upset for our little dogs!

Jasper has the defense to win.  I just wonder if they have the offense to score enough points to keep up.  I think they will hold Carthage to around 21-28 points.  I think they can score 14 but will need some big plays on defense or special teams to do much more damage than that.  Being a Jasper fan I will pick them to win 24-21 since it is in the Dawg House.

I can't wait... I wouldnt miss this for anything.  Rusk gave Carthage some trouble tonight, so I predict that our Jasper Dawgs earn some state recognition with a BIG win.  Jasper by 14

Final score was no indication of the game.  Rusk gave Carthage little trouble....it was 34 - 0 and all the starters were pulled.  Majority of 3rd and 4th quarters were 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Big game in Jasper for sure, but Carthage will be ready!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami