#18 Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="682604" timestamp="1256170806"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=60926.msg682581#msg682581 date=1256169004]
the jags will get a scare or possibly get beat by the panthers this friday ;)
[/quote]Me thinks that you are trying to hid your fear of Lumberton by making foolish comments!   ;D ;D
[/quote]
thats funny lets talk after the game and then you can tell me how scared you are about playing the INDIANS ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="682604" timestamp="1256170806"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=60926.msg682581#msg682581 date=1256169004]
[/quote]Me thinks that you are trying to hid your fear of Lumberton by making foolish comments!   ;D ;D
[/quote]SOULJA i can't put my finger on it, but i think PN-G would Love for us to lose this one. We've been battle tested. Ozen loses this game. Now, that's all the fuel they need. Anyone of these teams can win. It's always 50/50, but My huntch tells me Jags still undefeated in district play when dust clears ;D [move]GO JAGS[/move]

[quote name="bcjag09" post="682701" timestamp="1256178515"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=60926.msg682604#msg682604 date=1256170806]
[/quote]SOULJA i can't put my finger on it, but i think PN-G would Love for us to lose this one. We've been battle tested. Ozen loses this game. Now, that's all the fuel they need. Anyone of these teams can win. It's always 50/50, but My huntch tells me Jags still undefeated in district play [b]when dust clears [/b] ;D [move]GO JAGS[/move]
[/quote]from the sound outside right now, i don't think there will be any dust. this should be a good game. i know ozen will be pumped. they seem to be coming together and have the ability to beat anyone in the district. i say it comes down to the last team w/ the ball. 21-20 either way

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="682948" timestamp="1256223216"]
Well, I can sure hope that it stops raining and it is sunny the rest of today and all day tomorrow!  ;D 
[/quote]Hopefully the north wind will do some drying! Central takes this one easily! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Will probably be released by the Democrats come September.  Sound familiar?
    • Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
    • He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
  • Topics