#18 Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be decided by the def's. Which def can stay focused and win the battle in the trenches. Central in a close one i dont know it seems like when Ozen plays central they bring it so central keeep it up and keep sending messages to PNG.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :-* :-*

;D ;D

No call here... Its a rilvary!!!! Central wins by double digits.. LMAO

Well Babes will be packed on both sides Come friday night,,

This should be a Good Game..If Central Can play like i know they can, they should win,But i know ozen will be playing Harder than ever Trying to get a play-off spot.

Nice to see Ozen back in the play-off Picture Representing BMT well..

This game will be decided by the def's. Which def can stay focused and win the battle in the trenches. Central in a close one i dont know it seems like when Ozen plays central they bring it so central keeep it up and keep sending messages to PNG.

:D :D :D :D

WE AINT SKEERED

:D :D :D :D

I've seen both teams play this year and it will be closer than most think.. Central has a running game like no other team in the district and that includes both LCM (Harmon) and the Kid from Livingston, as well as Vidor and their power game.. Central has a 3 Headed Monster in the back field and they each have speed to burn... However Ozen has a good running game and their passing game is starting to Jell... It turned on in the 2nd half against Lumberton the other night and its as if the Ozen coaching staff knows exactly what adjustments to make during the half b/c they shut a powerful Lumberton offense down the other night after it started out to look like it would be a blowout, the defense came out on fire... If Central stays one dimentional then it could be a long night it the Panthers passing game and running game get on the same page..... Panthers by 1TD and continue to upset all of the pre game predictions...

I've seen both teams play this year and it will be closer than most think.. Central has a running game like no other team in the district and that includes both LCM (Harmon) and the Kid from Livingston, as well as Vidor and their power game.. Central has a 3 Headed Monster in the back field and they each have speed to burn... However Ozen has a good running game and their passing game is starting to Jell... It turned on in the 2nd half against Lumberton the other night and its as if the Ozen coaching staff knows exactly what adjustments to make during the half b/c they shut a powerful Lumberton offense down the other night after it started out to look like it would be a blowout, the defense came out on fire... If Central stays one dimentional then it could be a long night it the Panthers passing game and running game get on the same page..... Panthers by 1TD and continue to upset all of the pre game predictions...

One dimensional central???? ;D My Jags has passing TDs. We can pass, don't get it twisted. we could do it a little more IMO, but we do. The running game is our bread and butter of course, but we'll lure you to pass on ya :) Hope for a good game Panthers. My Jags will come out on top, hopefully ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder