Hull-Daisetta vs. Colmesneil/Colmesneil wins 36-20/Comments

WOSgrad

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

I have said before and will say it again...I think Colmesneil is the absolute most dangerous team in the district..they have size and speed.

WOW is right!!!  Can't lie, I would've bet the farm on a HD win.  You got my attention Dogs.  Congrats on a huge win and what I see as a playoff team.

Hey Colmesneilfan, this may be for all the marbles in a few weeks at the Battlefield in Evadale.  Good luck till then.

Colmesneil may end up being the team to beat. I am true to my Rebs as many other posters are. But it hurts me to say that in my opinion Evadale has been struggling somewhat. They start every game with a lot of intensity and then seem to slack off. I seen it against H-D and tonight as well. I dont mean any disrespect to any other teams, but Evadale should have had a 30 point plus game against H-D and again tonight. Please dont take me wrong H-I or H-D. You played very well, but Evadale had every opportunity to score, but just seemed to slack off. With that said Come on Rebs and dig down deep and find that intensity we all know you have.

WOW is right!!!  Can't lie, I would've bet the farm on a HD win.  You got my attention Dogs.  Congrats on a huge win and what I see as a playoff team.

Hey Colmesneilfan, this may be for all the marbles in a few weeks at the Battlefield in Evadale.  Good luck till then.

Same here Mo I picked HD also, Dogs seem to be for real Congrats on the win

Guest tigersvoice

Congrats Colmesneil from a Reb fan......the build up to the game between us is going to be fun over the next couple of weeks. This is good for our district, maybe we can get a little more respect in the state.

You'll earn respect in the state by the district champ going

deep(er) in the playoffs - not because two teams in the district are playing well and are heading to a showdown.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124