*WO-S vs. HF/WOS wins 62-0/Comments

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS must have fixed their Offensive problems...Now they are going back to state like they think they are every year....LOL

We'll know if the offensive problems are fixed over the next few weeks - one game won't tell the whole story.

As for "going back to state"...that was dumb.  Who is the "they" you referred to?  I can think of one or two fantasy-minded people here who might say and think that, but you're way off the mark, dude.  Most WO-S fans know that we're not there yet, and that we may not make a deep playoff run this year.  So how can you make a leap from one positive remark about the offensive showing tonight to "now we think we're gonna win state."  Get real...

WOS must have fixed their Offensive problems...Now they are going back to state like they think they are every year....LOL

We'll know if the offensive problems are fixed over the next few weeks - one game won't tell the whole story.

As for "going back to state"...that was dumb.  Who is the "they" you referred to?  I can think of one or two fantasy-minded people here who might say and think that, but you're way off the mark, dude.  Most WO-S fans know that we're not there yet, and that we may not make a deep playoff run this year.  So how can you make a leap from one positive remark about the offensive showing tonight to "now we think we're gonna win state."  Get real...

i THINK he was being sarcastic...

go get a beer, sit back and relax, and just chill out for a minute...

I'm just saying you can't judge anything from playing HF.

It sounded more like a slap against Mustang fans, but that's fine.  I just wanted to clear your misconception about us thinking we're going to win state every year.  Once you get past a couple of regular posters here, we're realistic about where we are.    

lol, you are one to talk, sittting there dispensing advice on your "omg we are hanging with Silsbee" high. i cant wait to serve you with the biggest fattest crow in the history of avian creatures in a few weeks :D

lol, you are one to talk, sittting there dispensing advice on your "omg we are hanging with Silsbee" high. i cant wait to serve you with the biggest fattest crow in the history of avian creatures in a few weeks :D

good luck with that one...

and

the way BC is playing Silsbee right now has NOTHING to do with what im talking about in this thread, so try to keep it out of here for now...

all i said is that he needs to chill out when the other guy was being sarcastic and joking...

you should be in a good mood... you're winning...

You've got such a BIG game to follow tonight, but were charitable enough to check on a thread concerning your most hated team.  Thanks for making us feel loved.   :D

I'm sitting back enjoying some excellent fajitas, a drink (non-alcohol), and laughing at Lou Holtz's slobber speak on ESPN.  I'm as chilled as I can be.  As for you, it's beneficial to your health to make a break from hating WO-S.  It'll prevent ulcers.  Anyway, don't you have an important game to track?

You've got such a BIG game to follow tonight, but were charitable enough to check on a thread concerning your most hated team.  Thanks for making us feel loved.   :D

I'm sitting back enjoying some excellent fajitas, a drink (non-alcohol), and laughing at Lou Holtz's slobber speak on ESPN.  I'm as chilled as I can be.  As for you, it's beneficial to your health to make a break from hating WO-S.  It'll prevent ulcers.  Anyway, don't you have an important game to track?

lol i dont "hate" WOS....

overall i have nothing against them...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83